Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The #1 Dj on the planet.

marcblemberg

Ahahahahaha!!! You got me on that one. I seriously buddy....Tabu Management are good friends of mine so I am not trying to talk shit. But I am sure that headline was intended as a joke. I mean don't get me wrong he could be a decent DJ but he is not even number 1 in hip hop right now. Let alone in the world.

But hey you gotta get the views right!! I may have to stop in...I will say I am not really a huge breaking fan but you guys do, do some cool shit...

Ahahahahaha!!! You got me on that one. I seriously buddy....Tabu Management are good friends of mine so I am not trying to talk shit. But I am sure that headline was intended as a joke. I mean don't get me wrong he could be a decent DJ but he is not even number 1 in hip hop right now. Let alone in the world.

But hey you gotta get the views right!! I may have to stop in...I will say I am not really a huge breaking fan but you guys do, do some cool shit...

what i say are not views there facts...

The ranking system that you look at, and what is reality of who and what the top DJ's are is completely different from what you look at.

Slide Sundays is a real hip hop night, your probably use to going to a club and listening to your radio top 40 rap hits....thats not hip hip ... its OK ignorant & not having a clue in what the culture is all about ... there has to be breakers.…

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

http://

click here for e-card promo

No disrespect to you but what i say are not views there facts...

The ranking system that you look at, and what is reality of who and what the top DJ's are is completely different from what you look at.

Slide Sundays is a real hip hop night, your probably use to going to a club and listening to your radio top 40 rap hits....thats not hip hip ... its OK to be ignorant & not having a clue in what the culture is all about ... there has to be breakers.…

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

This link: thedjlist.com/ would tend to support your point, epope...

That won't stop the masses that want to hear in a club what they hear on the radio everyday from packing the clubs playing hip-hop though.

Best wishes for your event, marcblemberg

This link: thedjlist.com/ would tend to support your point, epope...

That won't stop the masses that want to hear in a club what they hear on the radio everyday from packing the clubs playing hip-hop though.

Best wishes for your event, marcblemberg

teasto is a producer not a DJ.

All the others are just people that play a CD or take a house record and mix it to stoned crystal x crowd that does drugs...

The ranking of that list your showing is the results of who pays the most to be put on top.

As I said before the lists you all look at,and reality is two different things.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

All the others are just people that play a CD or take a house record and mix it to stoned crystal x crowd that does drugs...

The ranking of that list your showing is the results of who pays the most to be put on top.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

GO FUCK YOURSELF BUDDY. CAUSE YOU KNOW JACK SHIT BOUT SHIT

I don't think any DJ is paying anyone to be on top of any lists, well maybe just Jonathan Peters

GO FUCK YOURSELF BUDDY. CAUSE YOU KNOW JACK SHIT BOUT SHIT

I don't think any DJ is paying anyone to be on top of any lists, well maybe just Jonathan Peters

wow i most have really hit a nerve...dont be upset...

you come come to my face and tell me to come f--- my self 2260 village walk drive.# 2203

i live at the district...

mr freeze

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

wow i most have really hit a nerve...dont be upset...

not only johnothon peters all of them pay for that wack dj rating system..and the funny thing is there not dj's there computer probramers,they think there dj's...

instead of talking on a message board come tell me to f--- my self to my face,ill make it easy,here is my address 2260 village walk drive.# 2203

i live at the district...

mr freeze

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

www.slidesundays.com

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

Sadly, I feel just a little dumber for having read that...

:screwy:

My friends...

Let's not consider house for a minute. Let's rattle off some of the top hip hop dj's...

We got Lil Jon DJ/Producer, Swizz Beatz DJ/Producer, Mike Watts DJ/Producer (Swishahouse Resident DJ), Green Lantern DJ/Producer, DJ Drama, DJ Jelly, DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Clue, DJ Mick Boogie, DJ Envy...

I mean I just ran down some of the top DJ's across the nation. And my friend...there is no Grand Wizard Theordre.

And if you want to check the facts.....check the album sales, the produced songs, and the Sirius Programming shows...

:)

My friends...

Let's not consider house for a minute. Let's rattle off some of the top hip hop dj's...

We got Lil Jon DJ/Producer, Swizz Beatz DJ/Producer, Mike Watts DJ/Producer (Swishahouse Resident DJ), Green Lantern DJ/Producer, DJ Drama, DJ Jelly, DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Clue, DJ Mick Boogie, DJ Envy...

I mean I just ran down some of the top DJ's across the nation. And my friend...there is no Grand Wizard Theordre.

And if you want to check the facts.....check the album sales, the produced songs, and the Sirius Programming shows...

:)

the people you mentioned have nothing to do with this culture.

record sales dont make you hip hop..

if that was the case then vinilla ice & hammer would be the all time kings.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.mrfreezersc.net

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

Last time I checked, I didn't see Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer on the sales charts. You see, in the world of reality, rankings change as time moves on. It is inaccurate to take a snapshot of a short period of time, like the one year "Fame" was popular, for example, and base all FACTS on that one year. That's like saying that an NFL team who won the superbowl twenty years ago will always remain the #1 team on the planet. Yes, they could be legendary, however their #1 status is only valid until the next champion steps up. Then again, if you base all your FACTS on a snapshot of that one year, another champion will have never stepped up, "FREEZING" time forever and never moving forward to today's reality.

Last time I checked, I didn't see Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer on the sales charts. You see, in the world of reality, rankings change as time moves on. It is inaccurate to take a snapshot of a short period of time, like the one year "Fame" was popular, for example, and base all FACTS on that one year. That's like saying that an NFL team who won the superbowl twenty years ago will always remain the #1 team on the planet. Yes, they could be legendary, however their #1 status is only valid until the next champion steps up. Then again, if you base all your FACTS on a snapshot of that one year, another champion will have never stepped up, "FREEZING" time forever and never moving forward to today's reality.

www.mrfreezersc.net

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

yo marcblemberg...

your english sucks, your spelling is the worst, and your taste in music is just plain awful...

just saying...

IM a millionaire so I couldn't care less about all that bullshit your talking..

all that matters is I don't have to work another day in my life.

How you living?

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

www.slidesundays.com

www.mrfreezersc.net

blast_graphic_061507.jpg

:laugh:

Hey This video is Gina Carano!! She is so hot!! Not only is she cute but the chick is like the number 1 Muay Thai Boxing Chick in the Nation and right now the number 1 MMA Women's Fighter in the world. I just wanted to make a comment about it...Because we all know that no matter what we say Marc is going to fight to his death about how right he is...lololol....