Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how do young guys feel about the older chicks?

biggrin.gif

Age is just a number but since you asked....I'll be 30 in one month and I have to say that younger boys are MUCH more fun than guys my age or older.....

They can play all night and still have lots of energy!!!! smile.gif

Guys in their 30's have a tendency to be boring and too conservative. BUT-every once in a while you can find a 30 something who acts 20 something!!!

What are you talking about. I'm 31 and I'm still as fun as I was when I was younger. Still promoting clubs and dancing my arse off. When you all were talking about older ladies, which I love, I was thinking about women in their 40's or something, which is all good too. But, all of you "old" ladies are my age. biggrin.gif Don't forget, men age more gracefully, tongue.gif and if you find one like me, that hasn't conformed or "retired" as you say, it's all good. It must be the california sun that keeps me energized...I invite every one of you older ladies to come out and see what a guy your age can do. Remember, experience comes with age. wink.gif