Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad attitude evokes maybe Clubs to close...(B.E.D)

powerofluv

I remember when B.E.D Miami use to be one of the top clubs, and everyone would go there...

But since over a year, they struggled to keep it position of

1. Fine Dining

2. Great Event-place

3. Glamourous Venue

So I was wondering what's all about the changes there...

I mean I have worked there almost for a year, and I was treated well there, so I could not imagine why such a great Club would fell so rapiditly...

So here I am it is Monday, and normally since Back Door Bambi went in vacation I decide to stay home...

Tonite Monday June 25th, 2007 I decide to make a tour and check-out diverse Venues...

Together with a friend we went on to the club journey...

First we went to a new event to Asian O Grill located between Linclon road and Collins to a new event co-hosted by the Magazine 'sixdegrees, and as well as Fabian a local celeb...

It was a Kareokee night, and since I'm not really into it, we shortly left after some quite good performances...and went to

"THE MONDAY SPOT TANTRA"

There we entered pretty quickly, great door personal which greeted us friendly and let us in in a wink!

Inside it was the blast!

Of course Irene which is the -Owner-Host of the event conduct it since a over 3 years period amazingly well and it was the fire there!

2 Thumbs up for TANTRA!

Then by 230am we decided to make a stroll to B.E.D

I had a friend working at the office there, and he mentionned once that even him could not deal with the Door man 'Manny"

I was surprised about it, since my friend work at the office there, that he would not want to deal with the door guy...

I arrived there, and to my own surprise I got repelled...and when I asked the doorman what the problem is, he wanted not even give me an answer...wooow...So as we all know, how the doorman behaves, it's what guests will perceive from a club...the doorman is the business-card of a club...

Since I know that B.E.D. is for sale, I was wondering, if the owners are aware of the un-professional behavior of their Promoters of Monday, or if they just didn't react on it...

I mean if their own employees have problems to get in on Mondays what will be for customers, which at the end of the day pay the owner, the employees, as well as the doorguy...

Is it because of it that a such a great Club as B.E.D. looses the glamour, or fame, because of ego-maniac little doormans?

Which behave as they would be god themself...because they open a rope??? Or are they to dirty and cheap, that they accept under hand money to let then the people in, and so most of the regulars started to desert clubs like B.E.D...?

I mean especially in Miami-Beach which the competition is fierce, so is this the fall of B.E.D.???

Maybe Oliver and Dirk the owner of B.E.D. has to come aware how they loose a venue, because they gave the power to the doorman to be almighty, and they forgot, that it is the customers which makes or breaks a club, so we need to treat them with respect, otherwise who knows maybe one day they have to close doors, because they forgot who pays the bills...

I totally agree with you that the customer pays the bills. Now someone has to get these clowns to see it the same way. I am by no means a "high roller" but when I go out, I will spend some money. Is the doorman saying the venue doesn't want to see my money because I'm wearing a Wave Music T-shirt, Guess jeans and Diesels? :confused::D

I Live in NY club bed was doing really good. Famous people and dj used to go there then suddenly things went dwonhill for clubbed ny. Someone got killed and club bed is still shut dwon. Guesthouse and home is the spot to be at monday to friday/ The only club that has bed in ny is duvert. Duvert fridays sucks go there sat better vibe and people.

I Live in NY club bed was doing really good. Famous people and dj used to go there then suddenly things went dwonhill for clubbed ny. Someone got killed and club bed is still shut dwon. Guesthouse and home is the spot to be at monday to friday/ The only club that has bed in ny is duvert. Duvert fridays sucks go there sat better vibe and people.

I read on the NYC board that Duvet is a shithole that caters to trendies and poseurs and that the music blows donkey cock.

By the way, Cielo is the spot to be at Monday to Saturday. :D

I read on the NYC board that Duvet is a shithole that caters to trendies and poseurs and that the music blows donkey cock.

By the way, Cielo is the spot to be at Monday to Saturday. :D

philippio, how are you...?

I totally agree with you regarding Cielo... :)

I was hosting all summer last year the Fridays there...

Somehow I miss it this year...but the Ocean is so perfect...we can't have everything at once... :)

By the way I'm also active producing a new Album...so stay tuned on that and as well some new Funk era will soon hit the Beach again...remember

"Funkfied"...???

Until soon

philippio, how are you...?

I totally agree with you regarding Cielo... :)

I was hosting all summer last year the Fridays there...

Somehow I miss it this year...but the Ocean is so perfect...we can't have everything at once... :)

By the way I'm also active producing a new Album...so stay tuned on that and as well some new Funk era will soon hit the Beach again...remember

"Funkfied"...???

Until soon

Hi Ron. I'm in Greece at the moment. I'm guessing I'll see you at Pawn Shop on the 21st for Chuck Love? :D