Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop..Drop..Shut Em down...open up shop

bxbomb

hi how are u doing? i am doing ok i just chill out and stay out trouble. my name is bobby i live west warwick for 10 year and i born in warwick oak beach how about u?. i live with my mom sister and her 2 kid becuase my mom cant breath and my sister cant walk so i am home tale care of them and her 2 kid so do u live with any one?. what u do for fun? i like play pool,culbbing,hang out my friend i do anything i go bar every frisday nigth name bar i go to hour bar that in west warwick i sing there for fun and u can sing there too if u wanna. so i let u know i am hard hearing i can hear everything but if u was far way i cant hear u but i can hear on the phone. so i hoping we will keep in touch maybe we can meet up go out have good time i would wanna get know u better becuase u seem pretty cool hang out with. i like meet new people becuase i wanna see what out there. i meet new people all the time it really cool and i wanna meet more people. so if u have anything u wanna know abot me be free ask me i will tell u everything u need know about me and i tell the true i have no reason lie to people i am not like that and i like tell the true and i like people tell me true stuff like that u get what i mean becuase i dont play kid game at all i am too old for that shit. so i hope we can keep in touch. your friend bobby "boss"