Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAT. NIGHT REVIEW

night started off bad not being able to get in touch with a certian person. NO HAPPY PILLS!!!

around 3am i started to make my way to EXIT. go there arounf 330 and walked right in. everybody always waits on the line on the left, very long, no people on the right!!!! so i get inside adn right away i here people complaing about the music, FUCKING BORIS AGAIN....isn;t it bad enough he got the residency...anybody else feel this way??? but i stayed for a while, why not spent the $25 to get in....spun for a while, danced alot but EXIT is loosing its touch. around 6 i bounced and down to SF....walked right in...the place to say the least was packed and BUMPIN!!! music was on point. this was my first trip back to SF in almost two years and i have to say, if you can over enjoy something, i did....met a coupel peopel at SF that i have been talking to, very cool....saw most of the deeper people but did not know anyone. hope to meet more of you next time....the night also ended bad. around 1045 my friends car beeper goes off so we go running around the block where his car was parked and turns out someone hit his rear corner palnel....felt bad.

all in all though i have to say that i enjoyed SF alot and if my man MAGZ doesn;t get back into EXIT then i think i am changing my address...

b4 i go, spinning to JP's doesn;t really matter was unreal...the music was flowing through me into my arms and it was pure adrenalin that kept it going...JP phenomenal!

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!