Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I love music?

The question should actually be why do YOU love music? I just got back after a pretty quiet night (just bars, no dancing for me tonight, had enough yesterday). Laid back in this arm-chair, turned on some of my favorite tracks (Taucher live at Mayday 2000) and just relaaaaaaaaaaaxed...... And then I realized that probably no drug and no woman ever made me reach such an exctasy, feel better than I do at this moment... Am I soooo fucked up or are there others who feel the same way once in a while? Just curious...

------------------

Beauty projection into reflection is always the worst way to start.

i thought of this the other day:

music is so much better than everything b/c MUSIC IS NEVER EVIL. music fits every philosophical and common definition of "good." music can do no harm.

music that sucks is not even evil. it is simply not music.

music that hurts your ears is not evil. it is not the tune that hurts, but the volume.

music is the greatest good! music is beyond love. (i love music, i don't music love). music is beyond reality.

music is intrinsically and teleologically good-- which is just a philosopher's way to say that music all-around kicks-ass!!!

------------------

i love music!

I am right there with ya..music puts me on a level nothing else can even come close to..

Probably why I try to burn a new CD every night..makes the trek to work that much better if I have new music to listen to!

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

i love music.

music has been with me forever, from the first time i made a mixed tape by recording songs off the radio biggrin.gif to now. i don't need any drugs when there is that special elixir coming out of those speakers at clubs.

and music has always been there, good times and bad. how many of you, when you hear a certain song or cd.... you are instantly transported to the long ago memory of some special event in your life? i know it happens to me. whether it be a G&R-appetite for destruction, when i took my first drag of a cig. & puked (yucky). or Madonna-bedtime stories, when i lost my virginity. there is nothing else in this world that can do that. it's an instant time machine.

music is MAGIC!!

-kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe