Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is going to JEFF MILLS @ LIMELIGHT sat. night?

Guest bonzai

Thanx for the website Ms Kitty. I think I will definately have to check it out. What do u think would be a good time to hit Limelight ? Also what time does the door close. Sorry but I am used to Vinyl and Twilo.

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

It deoends on the night I guess. Ive been there on Saturdays and by 12 the line was long. This past Saturday, by 12 the place was still empty but I attribute that to the rave.

So, anywhere between 12 and 1 is usually good. The club unfortunately closes at 5:30 the latest b/c many people clear out by like 4ish. If there are still lots of ppl still partying, they will leave the doors open way later. I left at quater to 7 Saturday and there were still lots inside.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Jeff Mills is my fav DJ...and he only comes once or twice a year...I'll be there!

Will be interesting to hear him at Limelight vs. the past few times at Twilo...

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

Jeff Mills is Techno right ? Never heard him play but I have heard that he is quite good. The only problem is the venue. Limelight sucked when I went there 5 months ago when Ojeda was spinning, has there been any changes ?

------------------

Why ?

Well this friday I am hitting Twilo for SnD, then I might go to Limelight to check out Jeff Mills. What time will he be spinning ? For how long ? Sorry to ask so many questions but I haven't seen any flyers on the event and I don't know the www for limelight.

------------------

Why ?

Originally posted by trancenergy:

Jeff Mills is Techno right ? Never heard him play but I have heard that he is quite good. The only problem is the venue. Limelight sucked when I went there 5 months ago when Ojeda was spinning, has there been any changes ?

I don't know about Limelight, I've never been there, but I know Jeff Mills. I'd go see him spin in the Port Authority bathroom. He spins sick, evil, hard hard techno. Pretty much the definition of techno with some hard house. Three decks, effects, a 909. He is a total legend and rightfully so. Misskittie left a website address in my post where you can see the flyer.