Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath was Awesome !!!

After a dissapointing end to a premature nite (thank you NYPD) me and a couple of other guys from Vinyl eneded up going to Twilo to hear Sven Vath. He was off the hooks slammin track after track of techno/hard trance it was just like a PVD nite except for the crowds which was very very welbehaved. Did anyone go there ? Any reviews ?

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

I went there after hitting Chaelra with a few friends..... the Touch Bros had been playing there for Sean's birthday. That was a fun time -- extremely cool atmostphere, too, unlike what apparently occurred at Vinyl.

But what's up with all the "THERE ARE UNDERCOVER COPS HERE" signs at Twilo now? Are they all lined up for a Vinyl-esque beatdown as well?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Twilo kicked ass last night - went there pretty late - what is it with that 'dancing around in bright lights stuff'... Sorry - but not everbody is a pretty site that time in the morning - whether they have been sleeping or not!!!

I started off the night going to Vinyl for the first time and just my luck 15 min after we get in the place it got raided!!! i was so pissed. so then we decided to go to Twilo and i was in shock, i couldnt belive how good the music was.. i dont remember the last time i heard music like that. it was so unbelievable i couldnt believe what i was hearing!! he didnt play one bad song the whole time i was there, it was just deep hard fast house that put me in another world. I've never heard Sven Vath before but after last night, i will DEF go to hear him again!!! OFF THE HOOK! I was amazed...i still am......

I went to see Sven Vath and was very pleased with the music... but only thing that kinda pissed me off were the old dudes and chicks and the guy to girl ratio.... I think S&D nights attract the most chicks... but I really went for the music... The music was sick... It was a mixture of Deep Dark House and Dark to slightly uplifting Trance... and Sven Vath did a great job in holding the might together....

-AgtX

Originally posted by human101:

WOw...a lot of y'all were there...say hi to us next time! I was with trancenergy and met up with shadowchaser in Vinyl (sup Frank!?!) what're we doing next week trance?

Wassup Human101 smile.gif It was cool meeting ya and TrancEnergy. Shall we do it again this Friday for S&D? Or...we can meet up again for PVD.

It was a blast!

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I was very impressived with Sven Vath because he was able to lift my mood which hit a very low point when we had to leave Vinyl (I was really looking forward to Danny's CD) but once I got to Twilo and heard the sounds of Sven Vath I knew that the night was going to be good. I knew he was a good producer but this is the first time that I have heard him spin and he was off the hook. He spun some dark beatz as well as some really driving techno/trance.

I was also impressed by the fact that he played at least a 5 hour set.

BTW. Was anyone there in the beginning to catch Selway ? Any reviews on him ?

Finally to anyone who loves the PVD or Tilt parties u have to check out Sven Vath...I guess not many people in NY know him cause the crowd was very small. Not that I'm complaining smile.gif

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

I was at twilo from 11:00 until 6:00....Sven Vath was amazing! Did anyone notice how often he mixed the songs? It seemed like there weren't any songs over 5 minutes long...this guy kicks ass! Other than the lack of ladies, the crowd was really cool...cheering on Sven when he was mixing. Top Notch. Went there on three hours of sleep from the night before, but the music kept me going all nite.