Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOO will everyone go back to tunnel this saturday??

Brandie!! I'll fight you!! Come on' . . . come on . . . put em' up, put em' up!!

Naaa, forget it. You're too cute! tongue.gif

So, you didn't like Tunnel on Saturday? Shoot, and I thought maybe that could be a new Saturday night venue. I know you didn't like the crowd but how about the music? How about the place? Give me some details, sista!! Throw me a bone!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Casey -

I will send you the email of all emails so that i do not offend any of the members of that horrible crowd that was at the tunnel on saturday nite.

But briefly - the music wasn't that bad . . . upstairs there wasn't terrible - didn't know any of the djs up there - but the guy that was spinnin' on that FOLDING TABLE with the FLASHLIGHT in his mouth near the girls bathroom - mad props. biggrin.gif

JV was pretty good - his whole little stunt that made everyone think the system blew out didn't go over too well . . . rolleyes.gif

I didn't see any real changes in the venue itself - this was the third time I'd gone the past two months . . . people were talking about them having put a new system in, but i doubt that's true. kinda looked like the same ole tunnel - except that it was filled with those REALLY hot guys with no shirts on and all those REALLY attractive girls who obviously borrowed their little sister's pre-teen sized clothing and tried to shove their fat asses into it. I'm not saying the whole crowd was like that but . . .

AnYwAYs -

on a lighter note:

I talked to *Mitchell* last nite - he is *so* cute . . . hehehehe. how's your sister doing????? Any babies yet????? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Urgh! Don't even get me started about the whole baby thing! I've just about had it with my family. I think I love my family more when we have room in between us. Know what I mean?

God, I miss going out so much I think I'm gonna go mad!!!

Anyway, did you have a good time at least? Hurry up and send me that email, woman!! What's taking so long??

hehe . . . sorry, I guess I feel a bit hostile today too. Hmmmm . . . where is that ass? what's his name? The_stupidest? No, the_idiot? Ahhh yes, the_greatest! Where is that ass?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

as if you are a part of the good crowd.. they wouldnt let u in if they had a door policy.

Originally posted by oasis:

think they will pull the same crowd this week??

i hope JV was def awesome in there i will be there again..

pllleeeeaaasseee tell them have a door policy

not even a hard one just something to clean the crowd up

I am TOTALLY feelin' the hostility today. biggrin.gif this makes me feel better to know i'm not the only nasty one today . . . hehehehee . . .

casey - the greatest posted today - and i already took my hit, your turn. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

think they will pull the same crowd this week??

i hope JV was def awesome in there i will be there again..

pllleeeeaaasseee tell them have a door policy

not even a hard one just something to clean the crowd up

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

I will not be there. I'm glad that Exit Fridays decided to come to The Tunnel - how terrible. The crowd made me sick . . . once again, I left and was home as the sun was coming up . . . they usually have to kick me out at the end of a nite but Exit last week, and Tunnel this week - I'm seriously contemplating not going out anymore, or picking up a HEAVY drug habit. Cause I'd need it - The crowds were TERRIBLE. ICK.

well, that's my lil opinion - all you Cra-azy Exit lovers, go ahead and bash my post - I don't give a shit. Exit is a great venue that is totally wasted with the terrible crowd that it brings in. ICK. And after you're done bashing, go to Exit and stay there, please.

For as many memories as the tunnel has for me, I will not be back there for awhile - the music was pretty good, but the corwd just leaves so much to be desired . . .

rolleyes.gif

ICK

go ahead, some one fight with me - i'm in a *very* hostile mood this morning . . . *evil look*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net