Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB RAID THIS WEEKEND!!!

Guest hotinli

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

Anyone know of anywhere else I can read up on this raid on the web? I've done a few quick searches... can't find anything...

I've searched every resource, and so far, just the POST.(A highly respectable paper, I might add) rolleyes.gif

The Voice on Wednesday should cover something.

I geuss the Times and the News are too busy with Russian submarines and conventions

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by the_greatest:

Kitty, You are fat!!! Shut up and do not speak unless spoken to. Shut up Miss Piggy!

you're cool.

no, really, you are the greatest.

really, can i be u?

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 08-21-2000).]

gooood morning 'the greatest' rolleyes.gif glad to see we'll be having another fun filled day of your shit and wise'ass comments. yippee. rolleyes.gif

anybody ever think that maybe there's some freak on this board that has multiple personality disorder and posts as 'the greatest' when he/she is having 'one of those days'?? that would be strange. well, i'm a psych major, so - the greatest - if you're having a bad day, i will welcome you with open arms and an ear that's willing to listen. "it's okay. everything will be allllll right." biggrin.gif

i was thinking - this week was the third time I'd been to the tunnel in the past two months - did anyone get one of those ridiculous lil papers that talks about no drugs?? Cause I didn't.

well that wasn't even worth mentioning, but the way my mind works is strange . . . oh well.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net