Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeff Mills at Limelight next Sat.?

Mills at limelight!!!

Caught his last show here a few months ago on a Sun at Twilo and he tore the roof off. Should do the same next Sat. Hope ya'll like to dance cause that what old school

D-town teck gonna make you do. And no one does it better than one of the creators.

Respect to all those that who made the music we love today. Hope jeff comes to NYC more often

Mills seems to be in NYC every few months. He's in Europe most of the time, eventhough he's from Detroit. I caught the his Sun. show at Twilo, it was two Memorial Day weekends ago. He was at Twilo in March and rocked, as usual. He spins three decks, effects, and a 909. Download his set Live from Lund or his I Love Techno set with Laurent Garnier. I saw Mistress Barbara and she plays some pounding house, but she's not Jeff Mills, sorry.

She followed Carl Cox at one of the Ultimate Base nights a few months back. She is one of the few DJ's who followed him and held my interest. She played more on the hard house edge than tech house, but that's probably because she followed CC. She played a lot of his old favorites, stuff off FACT II, etc. I'd check her out again.

[This message has been edited by bmlewis (edited 08-21-2000).]