Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF last saturday Saturday.

1 word... Sucked.

Can you say, get a lightshow, and a clue about music. Maybe it's just me, but I just was not feelin that place at all.

No offence to any hardcore SF fans, but I will never travel into the city for that shit again.

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

jp is on the way down, that hard noise he plays gets played out really fast. top that off with cornball hour long vocals and you got bullshit. crackheads paradise, but if you're into music twilo and vinyl are the answer.

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by peccatrice:

1 word... Sucked.

Can you say, get a lightshow, and a clue about music. Maybe it's just me, but I just was not feelin that place at all.

No offence to any hardcore SF fans, but I will never travel into the city for that shit again.

the only complain I have about SF last Sat. is that it was too dark in there (again) ...I hate it when I can't recognize my own friends

...otherwise the place rocked ...sorry kids but no vocals this time ...hard beats all night long

------------------

...Ph0eniX

i did exit the week b4, on friday. Liked the music, but maybe it was just cause it was 18+ not 21+, but I felt like i was old..lol.

Way 2 many kids that particular night.

I wanna try twilo, but someone said it was a gay place. Is this true? Not like I care, good music is good music, but I'd like at least a half a chance at meeting someone...

Anyone hear of Spa or JOy?

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

the only complain I have about SF last Sat. is that it was too dark in there (again) ...I hate it when I can't recognize my own friends

...otherwise the place rocked ...sorry kids but no vocals this time ...hard beats all night long

Like i Said, <b>Light show!</b> and Like you said, I lost my friend and 2 this day have no idea what happend 2 him.

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

Originally posted by newsense:

"oompa , oompa , do pa di do , how many bumps can Jonathan do ????"

Why are you so obsessed with Jonathan Peters and his so called K problem?? Who cares if he does drugs?? You do them, and it's ok.. He does them, and now it's a problem?? Grow up.. I think it's time for you to get off his jock already.. If you dont like him, fine.. You need to stop spreading these rumors around.. Untill you can prove that he has done K in your face, you need to STFU..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

Originally posted by tranza:

Why are you so obsessed with Jonathan Peters and his so called K problem?? Who cares if he does drugs?? You do them, and it's ok.. He does them, and now it's a problem?? Grow up.. I think it's time for you to get off his jock already.. If you dont like him, fine.. You need to stop spreading these rumors around.. Untill you can prove that he has done K in your face, you need to STFU..

EEEWWWW

you little bitch, why are you defensive of JP? Your the one that needs to get off his dick ... And I don't care what you say, cause i have seen it with my own 2 eyes, that JP is the biggest crackhead in SF ... why do you think you hear those hour long vocal mixes?Cause he likes it,NO ... cause the people like it,NO ... cause the niggas in a fucking K-HOLE and he has no clue whats going on or where he is, all with the rest of people in the club ... that why people sweat him, just because he happens to be the one DJing while evryone's getting all fucked up, worry free ... the security in that place is so corrupt ,its not even funny ...

blah blah blah, whatever

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

EEEWWWW

you little bitch, why are you defensive of JP? Your the one that needs to get off his dick ... And I don't care what you say, cause i have seen it with my own 2 eyes, that JP is the biggest crackhead in SF ... why do you think you hear those hour long vocal mixes?Cause he likes it,NO ... cause the people like it,NO ... cause the niggas in a fucking K-HOLE and he has no clue whats going on or where he is, all with the rest of people in the club ... that why people sweat him, just because he happens to be the one DJing while evryone's getting all fucked up, worry free ... the security in that place is so corrupt ,its not even funny ...

blah blah blah, whatever

Ah ha.. Your right Nosence.. You are the almighty know it all when it comes to Jonathan Peters.. I forgot.. Your there week in and week out to watch Jonathan do drugs, I forgot.. You are the master of the universe.. *Bowing down*

You say K is so bad, but you always ramble on and on about Acid.. Acid is the the most disgusting drug ever created.. Now I know why you know it all.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

I for one like JP. But Im not a fan of SF. Yet if JP does K...CONGRADUFUCKINLATIONS for him. Thats his business and you cant judge him because he does drugs. Many people on the board who post do drugs too. And half the people at SF are soo cracked out, they dont even notice the music going on...particularly in a K hole.

And if you saw him...how do you know for sure it was K? You can snort coke too.....

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Hey Racael I think we met last night, not to sure since my mind is still extremely clouded(mmmm wonder why???? ). One more thing some of kats really need to grow up, it's the small majority of you who fuck it up for everybody else. On the other hand the Deeper crew roles deep baby.

Nicko

just curious as to what you'd like him to play? Seriously what do you consider good? Cause all I know is that he plays shit usually before anyone else and that by the time other kids here it at clubs we are over that shit. I mean hell we heard Zombie Nation like how long ago, and some clubs still play that over played crap.

Ya dam right you bow down to me, punk!!!

ok ok

Whatever, fuck JP

But on the other hand

Acid was made by man for man,

K was made by man for animals,

HHHHMMMM ...

Acid is liquid crack for cheap ravers like your wack self.. I wonder how many brain cells you have left in your narrow little head..

Oh BTW, if you want to see how much of a little bitch I am, please let me know the time and place..

Oh, oh.. And F U..

------------------

Originally posted by tranza:

Acid is liquid crack for cheap ravers like your wack self.. I wonder how many brain cells you have left in your narrow little head..

Oh BTW, if you want to see how much of a little bitch I am, please let me know the time and place..

Oh, oh.. And F U..

PLEASE,KID

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR

AND STOP TRYING TO SOUND ALL BIG & BAD

I'LL WRECK YOU

YOU HAVE KNOW CLUE

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

t

PLEASE,KID

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR

AND STOP TRYING TO SOUND ALL BIG & BAD

I'LL WRECK YOU

YOU HAVE KNOW CLUE

LMAO.. You know NOTHING about me, you have never seen me, spoke to me, nothing.. Keep talkin trash kiddo.. I would LOVE for you to make an attempt to " Wreck " me.. Your a herb.. I saw your pics.. You

dont intimidate me in the least.. Your wack.. Whenever your ready slappy..

------------------

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

alright there, slappy ...

where's your pic?

your tough computer reputation might be shattered by your picture, that's why you haven't posted one, right?

Actually I dont have a scanner, or any recent pics.. If your so interested in me, ask around.. Untill then..

------------------