Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF last saturday Saturday.

How can a so called Tenaglia fanatic even begin to listen to JP's shit...Well some of his song selections are good but you can tell when he's done a little to much K because his loops are awful and his mixes are nothing but cheeeeeeesy echoes...Ooohh , thats hard. He couldnt hold a mix for 20 seconds...His beatmatching sucks and anybody thats been around for long enough knows it...It hasnt improved since tatoo, robots, Mirage. Stick to remixing that commercial diva shit and maybe you'll win a grammy that dont mean shit to people in the industry.

Originally posted by housin:

How can a so called Tenaglia fanatic even begin to listen to JP's shit...Well some of his song selections are good but you can tell when he's done a little to much K because his loops are awful and his mixes are nothing but cheeeeeeesy echoes...Ooohh , thats hard. He couldnt hold a mix for 20 seconds...His beatmatching sucks and anybody thats been around for long enough knows it...It hasnt improved since tatoo, robots, Mirage. Stick to remixing that commercial diva shit and maybe you'll win a grammy that dont mean shit to people in the industry.

TRUE,

TRUE INDEED, Couldn't said it better my self

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

newsense

ketamine was originally used in the vietnam war as a battlefield anasthetic for wounded soldiers, the idea being they would be anatheusitised (sp?) but remain conscious during surgery....

in that way it was a resounding success....until they spoke to the soliders afterward who spoke of the amazing hallicunations they had....

so they canned using it on humans but it is still used for horseys!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by housin:

What kind of dumb ass responce is that?? How can I be a " So Called " Tenaglia fan, and still like JP at the same time?? Its called an OPEN MIND.. I love all styles of house music, my brother.. All this trashing JP today, but I know for a FACT, none of you shit talkers could even come close to Jonathan.. So I think you all need to STFU..

Everone loves to diss JP, but you all WISH you were in his position.. Nuff said..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

we have heard the cons about jp's mixing, with his 14 hours of what alot of people are calling noise, and his boring hour set of vocals which are now composed of commercial diva shit,his playing half hour loops noise, his drug problem, the poor lighting in the soundfactory, the crackout drug crowd, the boring predictable echo effect.

and what do you have?

a dj who is a better producer then he is a dj.

a dj who doesn't care about djing no more, and SHOULD stick to producing.

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.