Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinly brutally busted

yeah I was there...I was all excited about Danny's CD release and the club meetup I was there to party...unfortunately the NYPD had it's own agenda. The pigs busted the joint at around 2:30 right as Danny had started the CD. At first when Danny came to the mic and said that the police were here I thought it was a joke...but suddenly the music stopped and the lights went on and 10 cops came in. I even saw a few people (who I later found out were the club dealers) get cuffed and taken away. The cops then closed all the doors and wouldn't let anyone out. When I asked one of the cops what the deal was he said that they smelled the weed....yeah right !!!

Anyway the cops started letting out 5 ppl at a time and I even heard that they were gettin searched. I stuck around with ma crew for 40 minutes (maybe more) and then finally got outta there. They didn't search me but then I didn't have anything on me wink.gif

Anyway the good thing is that we got out of there at 3:45 and went to Twilo where Sven Vath was rippin it up with some kickass Trance/Techno. After what promised to be a legandry night was brutally ended by New Yorks finest we were still able to go out and party hard.

SO FUCK YOU NYPD !!!!!

DANNY WE STILL LOVE U !!! THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT FRIDAY !!!

PLUR TO ALL THE RAVERS OUT THERE AND TO MY BOYZ WHO KEEP IT REAL smile.gif

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

Well...I'd never been to vinyl before and the 45 minutes I was there I really enjoyed the positive vibe...I hope I'll be visiting again soon...I'm shocked I'd never attended sooner...I guess there is someplace else besides Twilo on friday nights!

------------------

then there was you...

Hey TranceEnergy,.....

Why blame the NYPD....? They are doing their jobs... On the other hand... we are our own worst enemies. If WE as club goers (I dont actually do drugs but...) buy drugs in a club... then it is OUR fault when the club gets closed down... and it is the fault of the dealers as well... its not the NYPD's fault. Buy your shit BEFORE you go to the club.... buy it somewhere else... then the club won't get closed down!

We never learn... Limelight, Tunnel.... and on and on... OUR favorite clubs close because WE buy or sell drugs at them! Wake up people....

Mike G.

I dont think clubs close down just because of buying and selling of drugs in them. In many cases, it just has to do with the USE of them. Yea the buy / sell has soemthing to do with it, but the police dont even ant people under the influnece. Everything goes hand in hand. Yet they just want to ruin our fun. Riads will always go on no matter what. Cant do anything about it!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*