Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My best friends cousin owns exit...I can get you all great deals!

The Owner of EXIT is the BIGGEST PIECE of SHIT that I know...He has DICKED so many people out of $MONEY$...including myself...I hope that fuckin PANzY-ASS BITCH DIES...HE IS A $$$$$$$$$$ HUNGRY WHORE WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AN NO ONE ELSE.....BURN IN HELL DAVID U FUCKIN SLUT WHORE $$$$$$ HUNGRY BITCH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!...MikEmC........rEMEMBER THAT ISH bITCH Ass hOe~!

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

Hey that is hysterical because all like 900 of the subpromoters are there getting paid. Maybe he just doesn''t like you? And yo COUSIN FRIEND KID WHATEVER umm unless your friend claiming to be Mr. Marvesi's cousin is on crack you should know better. David doesn't comp his own mother and the lists are all handled the same. Sorry bro I knew you thought you had it for a minute didn't ya?? Heehee I say this all in love! smile.gif

Exit isnt worth $30....In my opinion dealing with the crap in there isnt worth $25! Maybe when the kiddies arent allowed in anymore, it'll be better but as of now, I wont pay $1 to get in there.

Last time I left with bruises and scratches from the animalistic ways of the people in there. Noone is respectful at all.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ooooo oooooo me me

*whining* i wanna be on the list, i wanna be on the list

Rob, could I have some cheese with that wine? tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

What's up all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have a great connect at Exit. I can put people on the best <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> </A> to be on, all you have to do is tell me what night you want to go, let me know....funk

hahahahaha ....you're so .....soooooooooooooo .......fucking pathetic .........losah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

listen - funkysoulwhatever -

if you need to learn how to promote, just ask me . . . biggrin.gif

offer COMPS and VIP treatment . . . tell them they get FREE DRUGS . . . cause that's what I offer rolleyes.gif

everyone knows that David Marvesi is the biggest, cheapest fuck in the world . . . and he loves it. Whoever said he wouldn't comp his own mother is prolly right . . . he's an asshole.

I wouldn't go Exit if I got in for free either . . . I hate the crowd there, it's too hot . . . ICK.

But if anyone needs a *g u e s t l i s t* - email me: brandie@optonline.net . . .

rolleyes.gif remember, the key is FREE stuff: let's give it a try, shall we?

MY MOM OWNS SOUND FACTORY!!!!! I CAN HOOK IT UP WITH FREE ADMISSION . . . 10 BUMPS OF K FOR 5 DOLLARS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY A REALLY HOT WAITRESS/WAITER . . . AND FREE BACK MASSAGES FOR EVERYONE ON E . . . USING MY LIST ALSO GETS YOU 2 FOR 1 DRINKS ALL NITE LONG, AND TOTAL VIP TREATMENT.

rolleyes.gif anyone up for hittin' factory? use my list . . . i got the ILL hookup.

hehehehehe . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest crystalmethodny

in the spirit of Pooh

Drama...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

brandie u're a riot!

Use the drama list for all the drama you can handle. You prolly wont even be allowed in the club, but the drama that ensues because of that is worth the $25 you're paying right...

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

Brandie! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL PROMOTING!! Woo Hoo!! You go girl!! wink.gif

kay whoeler, I've already tried and it's a lil' too smelly for my taste. Thanks! as-green.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills