Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT KIND OF COMPUTER ARE YOU USING NOW??

mine here at work is a dell, 266 pentium II. it glitches when i have too many windows open. but the connection is fast as shit, a T3 line . . . that's why i love posting to you fools. . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

mine here at work is a dell, 266 pentium II. it glitches when i have too many windows open. but the connection is fast as shit, a T3 line . . . that's why i love posting to you fools. . .

Quad Pentium II x 300Mhz with 1/2GB of RAM and two full T1's

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Mac Powerbook G3, with 12 gig harddrive, and 128 mb RAM. T1 lines. This is one of the fastest machines on the market blows you away...i also have a Dell latitude which i use from time to time, but i find that its too slow to deal with for the most part and it has a pentium II processor.

I'd take my Mac over a PC anyday, especially for graphics work which is what i do.

Just My opinion.

Guest clubkid77

Pentium Pro 200 server overclocked to 233

Enough HD Enough Ram

Windows NT Server 4.0

486 dx33 Runnin RedHat Linux as a NAT Router

Cable Modem.

Originally posted by alamo:

alirght Ph0eniX i hope your at work or i will be very jelous of your t1s

hahaha

=(

haha what do you do?

alamo

alamohq.com

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 08-21-2000).]

yup yup ...I'm at work ...I do sysadmin work for a small software development firm ...we used to have a T3 lines here for a while but we hardly utilized them so we decided to get rid of them last year ;-(

------------------

...Ph0eniX

ohh your a graphics girl eh?

can i see some of your work?

does anyone else here dable with graphics

im also a graphics designer well more of a web designer =)

alamo

alamohq.com

I work for an end-end consulting firm. I do web and print design work for clients. I'd be happy to show you some of my design work sometime.

Dell, PIII, 700mhz, 128RAM, 30gig of memory, 19inch tritron monitor, RCA cable modem ... i just got it a month ago, i love it, but i hate WIN98, i'm thinking of using WIN2K or NT ... less gliches and crashes ...

i also have a IBM Thikpad 388mhz ,3gig harddrive, w/ network card & pigtail, for sale ... Also i have two, 4 port hubs for sell ... anyone interested?

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-21-2000).]

i only have a celeron 333 192 ram 20 gig

=(

for now . . . .

ohh by the way wait till windows me comes around win2k is just a big hassle i run win2k runs great but compatibility and other complications are a pain in my ass, i was forced to reformatt 2 times already arg arg arg

alamo -

alamohq.com

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 08-21-2000).]

I am on my Dell desktop at home from like 2 years ago flying all over the internet on my cable modem. When I am at work I have a brand new Dell desktop with dual OC3 access...

or I could always go downstairs and turn my laptop on.

BTW... Ph0eniX where do you work?

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

hahah got rid of the t3s eh that must ahve been horror sorry to hear that what kind of software does your company develope?

ahha i have just 1 t1 here

=(

alamo

alamohq.com

sales force automation systems for insurance agents

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by toxic:

I am on my Dell desktop at home from like 2 years ago flying all over the internet on my cable modem. When I am at work I have a brand new Dell desktop with dual OC3 access...

or I could always go downstairs and turn my laptop on.

BTW... Ph0eniX where do you work?

in Verona, NJ

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Well I use a Windoze (argh..) POS at work.. But my trusty mac takes care of my real work smile.gif doing graphics and runs my little studio, Pro Tools, and cd burnin station smile.gif ... Workin on getting the dual G4 500 tower.. Considering one G4500 is faster than a 1GHz pentium, that will hold me till they come out with a 2GHz pentium in 2005 or so..hehe. Nothing like an operating system where you shut down in the "start" menu... whew whew

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Server - Gateway Pentium Xeon 450, 384 MB SDRAM PC 100, 2 x 20G hard drives, 40x cd-rom, 14 inch monitor, cable connection, external jazz, external zip, Win2k Server.

Workstation - Pentium III 800mhz 784 MB SDRAM PC100, 10G hard drive, 20in monitor, 52x cd-rom, internal zip, Win2k Pro, networked with my other machines

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....