Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steven Zor needs some new records

They need to get a better dj to open up for Vicious. Not only does Steven Zor not know how to mix but he has a record collection comparable to my grand mothers. The last time i heard him spin before last nite he kept on mixing in New York City Boy by Pet Shop Boys for about half an hour. I was hoping he got better but i was wrong. Right before Vicious comes on he plays a really bad rmx of the Oompa Lompa Track (not that the original is any better) followed by some rmx of Blackout I never heard. They seriouslly need to get someone better to open up for Vicious.

[This message has been edited by nycmuzik2000 (edited 08-21-2000).]

i said it before the weekend hit, everyone's supped up bout the tunnel, but if zor is opening you better just go for the afterhrs. he must have some serious connects cuz he shouldnt even be spinning at a hole in the wall let along a big club.

------------------

deez nuts

he's been there for years, and he's always been terrible, yet he somehow seems to stay there...hmmmmm... smile.gif I love how the flyers say, the "legendary" steven zor...muahahahahahaha...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Yep - I have been to the Tunnel 3 times in the past two months . . . and Zor has not only played the same TRACKS, but has played them in the SAME ORDER . . . i thought i was imagining it, but my bf agreed with me saturday nite. he's terrible.

la la laaaaaaa . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

FUCK YOU ALL. WHEN YOU CAN HOLD TUNNEL DOWN FOR AS MANY YEARS AS ME THEN YOU CAN TALK SMACK. ILL DESTROY ALL YOU KIDS THAT THINK YOU CAN SPIN. YOU ALL KNOW YOU SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY EVERY SATURDAY TO COME HERE ME PLAY, SO SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA.

FUCK YOU - YOU SUCK.

you are a terrible dj . . .

you're lucky your father wants my ass - in addition to buying me nice things, he pays me to go see your wack ass spin. it makes me want to cry, but just so it looks like you've got some fans, he supports my drug habit, too. cause that's the only way i can tolerate you - 8 balls and E pills - and you STILL suck. rolleyes.gif

Like Pep said, get a new job.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Guest crystalmethodny

L M A O

Brandie, wash that mouth of yours!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

well you DID see that beautiful necklace i had on, right??

Expressed to me from Tiffany, courtesy of your daddy - he told me that it should cover the 15 seconds you would last . . . he told me that's how long you lasted for him, anyway . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

FIRST OFF!!

STEVEN! face it, you SUCK!!

you cant mix, and no one likes you,

Why have u been there for that long?

Cause peter is Cheap!, and im sure your Cheap!

110 a night? RIGHT smile.gif

FIRST HUNNY!! Feel lucky, that you have played at Tunnel for as long as you have,

Because you are BAD!

You are Even as bad as DJ Dome,

From Albany,

You SUCK! And your little ass will soon be broke on the street sucking some big dick, outside of the tunnel beging to come back in, so we can all laugh at your pathetic ass!

PLEASE!! for the sake of NY

Find another JOB!

LOVE U To DEATH!

Me

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Originally posted by stevenzor:

ILL DESTROY ALL YOU KIDS THAT THINK YOU CAN SPIN. .

I wreck you kid, you ain't shit i've been listening to your wack ass mixes for years now ... YOU SUCK ... Lets Battle ... Name the place and time I'll be there ...

You have no work for me !!!!!

BRING IT, CHUMP!!!

LETS DO THIS

PEPE5@HOME.COM

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Maybe that is why Vicious Opened up that Beyond Bass Kiosk inside Tunnel so Steven could run down and get some Vinyl so he can start playing something that isn't 7 months old. Some one shoot this boy put him out of his misery!! LOL he probably saw Johnny walk into the booth and was is awe. LIKE TEACH ME OH MASTER! HAHAHAHA eek.gif

i never saw the record shop in there, where was it???

i left pretty early cuz i couldnt' deal w/ the crowd and never really got a chance to look for it. Was it in kurfew?

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."