Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steven Zor needs some new records

I'm really not one to post much because who needs the aggravation....but this one REALLY has me....

Now, i spin on the side..love it to death and have an incredible amount of respect for the music and a number of dj's regardless of their styles...or their bad mixes here and there.....who cares..we're all human

But the Steven Zor issue.... I thought it was just me....

Went to tunnel on a whim ..a few occasions during Zor's "residency" if u want to call it that.....

Now i'll crack on jp occasionally (johnny some of those mixes are sounding like machinery throwing up) and junior (go ahead..steal some more beats and loop them to create your remixes)BUT when push comes to shove they know how to move thecrowds and they do have incomparable talents and you can't help but admire them....they have a devoted following.. they've developed club movements.....now that's LEGENDARY...but as for this zor thing...

how in the world did this guy get a residency at tunnel?.. i know so many dj's that can't even get a break....dj's that you hear and say 'damn, you could pull off MAIN FLOOR EASILY.....

Zor...

the records were OLD. now it's all good to break out a sample or layer something old w/ something new..or whip out an anthem...BUT..a HALF HOUR of ROCK THE FUNKY BEATS IN JUNE 2000 ... no comment

the crowd there before this reopening was young..and i'm sure it was the only club they could get into at their ages.. i GUARENTEE YOU it was a bunch of 14-16 year olds w/ fake 18 id's lol...

it was like kindergarten..they still haven't developed their ear for musical phonics or something.lol.who knows....

But Zor..i don't know how u had that space..but u did.. and now Vicious is going to take it over.... sad when a dj takes a residency for granted..i'm sure at least a dozen kids that have some passion for what they do could have rocked that place.

And if it really is StevenZor posting... come on man.. if you were so great why the hell would u be bickering w/ clubnyc peeps... they've ripped apart everyone from JP to Denny but do u see those dj's screaming back..if U COULD REALLY HOLD YOUR OWN.. you wouldn't care.. go shopping and at least get it going while people still know your name.

jsc.

I gotta agree with everything saintjsc said. There are so many people that would kill to be in the position that Zor is in. As an aspiring dj I feel that no matter if youre playing for a group of friends or 5,000 people you always gotta do your best. Word gets around. And Zor as a dj I dont know how he can pull some shit like that every Saturday and actually think people are gonna like him.