Clubplanet Nightlife Community

misskittie: 5HTP

Oh hellz yea they were worth taking. Im not taking as much as everyone says. Ive only been taking 50mg a day. On Saturday, I took one pill with my breakfast and one about 6 hours before I left for the club. When I started rolling, my hit was Awesome!! I had soo much energy and I didnt feel like crap the following day. I did take another 50mg when I left the club to go home though and as soon as I layed down in my big comfy bed, I passed right out and slept like a baby. I woke up a few hours later feeling soo great I went running...lol.

Usually I would just lay in bed all day. I suggest this pills definately. My mood is up and I feel great.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Oh by the way...I am also taking lots of other pills as weel which you may be interested in taking and may not. I take regular Centrum Vitamins, Vitam C pills, Calcium pills, Shark Cartiledge and fiber pills. Im trying to make sure I am healthy to avoid any horrible effects when Im older from all the BAD things I do now.

Ever since I started taking all these pills, I have been feeling much more energized and happy. I even just started developing a cold yesterday and practically overnight it has disappeared...which is NOT usual for me. When I get sick, I get BAD and usually my colds last for about 3 weeks. Im not saying go oput and buy all these pills but Im saying b/c of taking everything...I feel great and my rolls have improved. It seems as though my rolls are going back to what my very first roll was like....woohooo

------------------

Glutimine is a single based amino acid that helps in the transfer of protein to the muscles. They are taken so that muscles recoup at a faster rate.

And yes, shark cart. helps fight cancer and liver disease.

But unless you work out, all you really need is a complex vitamin, vit. c, and an anti-oxident. The rest just gets wasted unless you're doing some kind of active workout (except for the 5HTP, that has its own reasons for being taken).

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

SHARK CARTILAGE??? what on earth does that do for you??? I got this great stuff in Australia called Berocca (Vits B & C in huge quantities) - they don't bother saying "for the busy lifestyle" there - just cut to the chase with "drink too much, smoke too much and don't get enough sleep?" definitely helps.

Uhh to be honest..I dont really know what its for. If I remember correctly,taking shark cartiledge helps fight off cancer. Its in my family and I smoke so why not take them. My grandmother told me to start taking them and gave me a ottle last week. I heard lots of ppl say they take them and they seemed fine so why not!?!?

------------------