Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my lastnight in NY till the spring and no twilo!!!

i had this wonderful plan..i was going to go and eat dinner with my aunt and uncle and than tom and i were suppose to meet up with a few hungarian girls, and maybe teather if we could get her in, and than we would hit a few lounges and get ourselves all in high spirits and than head over to twilo and make a perfect night of it, leaving in the morning with just enough time to head back to unioncity and pick up our bags before heading to the airport.

now what?

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

p00h..

liquids was part of the pre-twilo festivities already......

hey do have a cabernet licence??

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Guest crystalmethodny

Foodbark

You wont be back until Spring????

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

yeah...i was just going to go back for a month or two...but i decided to go to school there till next semester.....so i'll be AWOL till the trees begin to bloom again.*sigh*

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Food

It was a pleasure meeting you...

Be safe and have a good time back home.

We'll be here when you return. smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

crystalmeathodny:

thanks...i hope to make the best of my time there...throw a few parties...etc...if anyone happens to be heading out that way drop my a line...or if you are interested in a DJ spot playing to hippys and raves we have have some open postions going for a party in november, so drop me a line about that too.

spoonyd:

i'm also a spelling convict....even so *G*

what?!??!

------------------

Foodbark, is today your last day? Dude, I know u told me u were leaving but I didn't realize it was so soon...

BTW, what happened to you Friday night, one minute u were there and the next - gone! I wuz worried cuz u were all, well, u know... Well, I hope u had fun, neways.

It was fun while it lasted, sweetie! KIT.

Blue Skies,

Melissa

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

i was aware that i couldn't see S&D, but i thought i could at least hit twilo midweek, tomrrownight....but now i realise i can go tomrrow either.

you see i leave for montana on thursday to go to school.....i had been planning on sticking around till next year and than enrolling somewhere here, but i realised i need to be being constantly educated in formal settings in order for my brain to keep functioning so i won't be back till next spring.....so no twilo for me.

------------------

Awwwwwww . . . so sorry to hear that! But I'm sure you'll visit us via internet, yes? Just keep in mind that this is good for you and you'll be thankful (hopefully) when this is all over!

Hugz! Safe journey.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

blueskygirl,

i wish i could tell you....we were all pretty gone by that point.....all i know is that we needed to go catch the path, and than i was outside and it was daytime*lol* but i do remember being in a very, very good mood.

yeah..tomrrow is my lastnight accually....though today will be my last day on the board...though i might have to represent from missoula now and again...

------------------

shadowchaser:

one i met in hungary...

the other a friend of mine from hungary who is in town ran into while he was waiting in line for the elevator to the worldtrade center observation deck...i guess she is like a friend of a friend of something...

------------------

as for why i was in hungary in the first place? well......i'm not certain about this but i think my father is a spy..

------------------

alright everyone.....nice meeting you all. i'll be at liquids tomrrow at least for a while, and than who know what.....if i don't see you tomrrow...see you in may.

--bye

------------------

Originally posted by foodbark:

as for why i was in hungary in the first place? well......i'm not certain about this but i think my father is a spy..

Hehe....nice....I'm hungarian too....does he need a partner in espionage? biggrin.gif

When I was in London a few years ago, I met three Hungarian girls and they were on vacation too. All three were cuties too. We hung out for two days straight until they went back home. The best highlite of my trip there. They were the sweetest people I ever met and every Hungarian girl I've met are always cool. That's why I was just wondering...that's all. smile.gif

------------------

I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Food:

Great meeting you...enjoy Big Sky country for what you can. We will be looking out for you when you get there and back on the board...and more so when you get back.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey