Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Guy Who Screams at Twilo LATE NIGHT

Every big night at Twilo (Sasha/Digweed, PVD) around 6am - closing, when the music stops for 5 seconds or so, someone close to the DJ booth lets out a bloodcurdling scream and it ALWAYS gets the crowd going. It has to be the same guy every time. Does anyone know who this guy is? Peace!

I think I know the guy you mean.

He is pretty skinny white guy with a goattee and he always wears a zany Sean John white hat with blue stripes. Always at PVD and S&D with a crew.

I met him a few times. Seemed pretty cool although pretty cracked out.

Those screams are wild. You can hear him across the dance floor sometimes.

Peace - Chick

Hmmm...I haven't seen much of her lately. I always thought she was hardcore but apparantly she doesn't have what it takes any more.

I remember ONE guy in particular was a hottie...but he was always hooking up with someone so I never wanted to approach him...

wink.gif

Yeah - I think I've seen that guy but then again, he reminds me of another guy I see so usually often at a S&D night - at around 11:45 or so, as JVM is spinning. He has a goatee and wears a floppy hat. Dresses like a hippy. But he screams out a lot and usually does summer-saults and cartwheels when he can get the chance. The bouncers love this guy.

how about the grandma raver? i don't see her too often, but i saw her at carl cox last time. she is old, but wears a blonde wig, carries a hello kitty lunch box, huge platforms, piercings. she's so sweet! wow. i think she might be cracked out though. eek.gif

hmm, never noticed the screaming crew. i always blow my whistle at the end of the night, but not many people carry those things around like they used to! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

The guy with the Sean John hat isnt really that good of a dancer although he certainly gets an A for effort. Not that I'm much of a dancer myself. He has so much energy though and always seems to have a smile or a crazy face.

He does hang out with a couple of people that really break it down. Some guy with short red hair who is an amazing dancer. a lot of drop moves to the floor.

hey...i just met sonya at exit on friday...i postedit on thatexit reveiw post....i totally bonded with her for awhile on friday...does anyone know her? she was justthe sweetest person!!<333

sorry i got so excited hehe...she just like brought my roll out on friday night and i wanted to thank her hehe!!!

Sonya may be the best and nicest person I have ever met at the clubs.

Great energy and vibe. She goes to Vinyl and Twilo a lot. Hangs out with her boyfriend Brian and this guy we call Big Josh along with Miss Lizzie.

What a superstar she is!!!

Peace - Chick