Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty Jonathan Peters Rumor

save the fuckin drama already. jp is kind and the factory's #1, u happy vs?

and scramble, as far as you saying jp's always off in the summer, saves it for the winter, i find that to be a copout used by all factory heads. if you're a professional dj of his status, u should be giving 100% every nite. i mean its his job and he has to do it once a week, why would he slack off on in the summer. not creating drama just throwing some thought out there.

------------------

deez nuts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by p00h:

and scramble, as far as you saying jp's always off in the summer, saves it for the winter, i find that to be a copout used by all factory heads. if you're a professional dj of his status, u should be giving 100% every nite. i mean its his job and he has to do it once a week, why would he slack off on in the summer. not creating drama just throwing some thought out there.

Well, it's true.. Believe it or not.. Jonathan plays much better during the fall/winter months opposed to the summer.. Say whatever you want about him, its only YOUR opinion..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

JP,A MILLION DOLLAR RECORD DEAL!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

THATS THE FUNIEST SHIT I EVER HEARD

AS FOR HIM LEAVING THE SOUND FACTORY THATS EVEN FUNNIER ... JP IS SF'S "CASHCOW" ... HE'S THERE FOUNDATION ...

HE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE, CAUSE HE SURE AS HELL DIDN"T GET NO MILLION $ RECORD DEAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

K IS BAD, VERY BAD!!!

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

u know u love me and the way I spin and I spin better than anyone u've ever seen. U were probably cheering my name, asking me for my autograph when I was done.

supergreg is that you?!?

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

Ok ok ok ok... I'll go home to Deeper where Mature People go to chat. So I hope that makes u happy Cazz. Yo Mama... I got no words for u... ur just a fuck nut that hides behins his computer anyway... and Kay Whoeler... u know u love me and the way I spin and I spin better than anyone u've ever seen. U were probably cheering my name, asking me for my autograph when I was done. Once again a phony prick on this board trying to use smart ass lines to get me mad... u FRUIT ASS BASTARD. If u gotta a problem with me Kay... e-mail me at vicousspinner@yahoo.com or come see me this weekend... if ur man enuff... bitch...

VS... back to Deeper... the REAL BOARD!!!

YOU FUCKING HERB!!!

YOUR JUST THE BIG BOARD BULLY AREN'T YA ... IT'S REAL EASY TO TALK SHIT AND SOUND LIKE A TOUGH GUY OVER THE INTERNET BUT IN REAL LIFE I'LL BET ANYTHING THAT YOR JUST SOME SORRY ASS LIL PUNK .. FROM CT, NO LESS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

well for one his usual crowd isn't there in the summer, if oyu go in the summer you will see thugs walking around with bookbags on there back???!! wtf??!! paris would never let people in like that in the winter.

its just different, if you have been frequenting factory for a while you would know what i am talking about.

and i am not coping out, personally i could give 2 fucks less if he rips the roof of the place or has people going home, he still gets paid and not me. ya it is his job, but granted no dj could always be on and to do 14 hour stints is a long time you have to fill that space with something, personally i know for a fact most people don't even experience factory in its prime. most people are out by 8 in the morning, the music just starts to get pumping by then, his best shit starts at like 6-8 in the morning? have you ever been in factory at 11 in the morning?? insanity.

unless you've experienced it people really shouldn't open there mouths.

its alot easier for sasha and digweed to do a 6 hour set (with 2 djs) than for one person to do a 14 hour set.. thats a long set..

eqaute him with Junior, juniors "real" set doesn't come on until the eary morning hours.. thats what AFTER hours is all about..

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

i've closed the factory out more than once, not in a while, so i do know what i'm talkin about. and i've been to the factory in the fall/winter so i know what i'm talkin bout there too. if you dig him thats cool, but dont act like you're the only one who's at the factory at 8 in the morning. most times i go to the factory is between 6-8, cant really stomach the whitney garbage that he kicks earlier anyway. and i wasn't in anyway comparing him to sasha and digweed or any other djs. you people should read a post before you start replying to it with attitude.

DRAMA!

------------------

deez nuts

in all due respect relax bro he happens to be a friend..

and he does get slightly tempermental at times.

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

YOU FUCKING HERB!!!

YOUR JUST THE BIG BOARD BULLY AREN'T YA ... IT'S REAL EASY TO TALK SHIT AND SOUND LIKE A TOUGH GUY OVER THE INTERNET BUT IN REAL LIFE I'LL BET ANYTHING THAT YOR JUST SOME SORRY ASS LIL PUNK .. FROM CT, NO LESS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------

Attitude who has an attitude, i was simply stating some opinions, that last post was attitude free, sorry if you misinterpreted it.

I never said you didn't close out factory.

Bro weren't you the one saying you weren't starting drama?

seems like drama to me especially when you say "i act like i am the only one at factory at 8 in the morning," are YOU reading the post pal? I don't recall that.

hmmm its funny when people hear what they want.

you want attitude? heres some.

Never the less you stick to your S and D and trance and all that and if you don't like JP stay home your 30 bucks isn't really making or breaking the club, plus i promise you we will have just the same blast we have always had without you.

i've closed the factory out more than once, not in a while, so i do know what i'm talkin about. and i've been to the factory in the fall/winter so i know what i'm talkin bout there too. if you dig him thats cool, but dont act like you're the only one who's at the factory at 8 in the morning. most times i go to the factory is between 6-8, cant really stomach the whitney garbage that he kicks earlier anyway. and i wasn't in anyway comparing him to sasha and digweed or any other djs. you people should read a post before you start replying to it with attitude.

DRAMA!

------------------

Originally posted by scramble360:

in all due respect relax bro he happens to be a friend..

and he does get slightly tempermental at times.

*mocking* "he's my friend & don't make fun of him or i'll tell my mommy "

your a fucking herb to

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

bro you know me? huh you half a fuckin fag?

how many nuts do you fit in your mouth at night? pillow bitter.

i was being respectful, and who the fuck was talking to you in the first place mind your own fucking business, herbassmotherfuckingpunkbitchthatneedstorideadickcausehisownissosmallhecantevenpleasehisowngirlthatswhyshesatmyhouseeveryweekendswallowingmyloads....bitch

i would love to see what your little punkass looks like,

your the herb..

i would love for all you punks on this board that talk shit to say anyof this shit to my face. you would probably all bitch up so quick fuckin fags. tough behind a computer.

you goto factory nooosense, well come and find me i am allways up by the black light you can see my pic in the photogallery, come and find me and lets talk about this like men face to face...

Originally posted by newsense:

your a fucking herb to

------------------

your a fucking herb to

MWAHAHAHA.. You and your retard friend have some big mouths.. Calling people who you dont even know herbs.. I DARE you to come out to Sound Factory and find these herbs and say it to thier faces.. You know it, and I know it, neither of you ever will.. So whos the herb now??

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

U guys are too funny over here... OK Frankie Prep... I bet ur a pretty hard ass ur self... are u some juice head who drinks G and falls into holes in the corner of Exit. I'm the tuff guy on the computer. Ur so much tougher. And being from CT has nothing to do with it... bitch ass...

VS

------------------

"No one does it better"

Originally posted by scramble360:

Attitude who has an attitude, i was simply stating some opinions, that last post was attitude free, sorry if you misinterpreted it.

I never said you didn't close out factory.

Bro weren't you the one saying you weren't starting drama?

seems like drama to me especially when you say "i act like i am the only one at factory at 8 in the morning," are YOU reading the post pal? I don't recall that.

hmmm its funny when people hear what they want.

you want attitude? heres some.

Never the less you stick to your S and D and trance and all that and if you don't like JP stay home your 30 bucks isn't really making or breaking the club, plus i promise you we will have just the same blast we have always had without you.

no doubt, my bad. just that saying things like, have you ever been there at 11 in the morning. and unless you've experienced it people shouldnt really open their mouths sounded like attitude to me. if i haven't experienced something you certainly wont hear my mouthing about it. i hit the factory everysaturday for well over a year, about 2 summers ago when i enjoyed his style. anyway no drama, you got yours and i got mine. peace

DRAMA!

------------------

deez nuts

TRANZA AND VICIOUS always speaking the truth. PLUR is dead ... And a rumor is not an opinion... duh. Oh yeah and since you did comment, how often do you go to SF? Cause I go every week and I know for a fact he has been really on in the last two months at least 4 times. WHich by the way considering certain Exit dj's never had an on night , except Shawn INk who is awesome. oh yeah and please ... everyone stop with all this EURO ..crap about how much better it is. music is hot, yes I know but the VIBE? PLEASE ... oh yeah and Viscious, how was Twillo friday night being that this kid questions last time you heard these dj's.

LET'S MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR!!!!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK !!!!

FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL

I'LL GO TO SF, (BY MYSELF,FUCK PEP) BUM RUSH THE DJ BOOTH, GET ON THE MIC AND CALL ALL YOU BITCH ASS MONSTERS OUT!!!

NAME THE PLACE AND TIME ...

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

Originally posted by stagedancer:

TRANZA AND VICIOUS always speaking the truth. PLUR is dead ... And a rumor is not an opinion... duh. Oh yeah and since you did comment, how often do you go to SF? Cause I go every week and I know for a fact he has been really on in the last two months at least 4 times. WHich by the way considering certain Exit dj's never had an on night , except Shawn INk who is awesome. oh yeah and please ... everyone stop with all this EURO ..crap about how much better it is. music is hot, yes I know but the VIBE? PLEASE ... oh yeah and Viscious, how was Twillo friday night being that this kid questions last time you heard these dj's.

i asked when the last time he was at twilo cuz he remarked about all twilo djs playing fluffy trance. you think jp is hard go listen to carl cox. just when i got done apologizing for drama someone else has to jump in and break my balls.

------------------

deez nuts

Actually I dropped in to hear Sven Vath this past Friday and he was pretty good. Actually I enjoyed the music alot. The best time I've had at Twilo. C.C. and S&D do absolutley nothing for me. I do like a good amount of Euro DJ's... but if ur gonna sit here and compare the sound of Euro DJ's and a NYC DJ like JP... then only are u not as dumb as ur name is, but ur as dumb as dirt, and that's insulting to the dirt...

VS

LET'S MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR!!!!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK !!!!

FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL

I'LL GO TO SF, (BY MYSELF,FUCK PEP) BUM RUSH THE DJ BOOTH, GET ON THE MIC AND CALL ALL YOU BITCH ASS MONSTERS OUT!!!

NAME THE PLACE AND TIME ...

Whoa!!!

SLOW DOWN, BUDDY!!!

oh yeah

FUCK ME, FUCK YOU

& TRANZA, EAT A DICK smile.gif

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

yo not a problem i hear ya to each his own ya know. peace..

no doubt, my bad. just that saying things like, have you ever been there at 11 in the morning. and unless you've experienced it people shouldnt really open their mouths sounded like attitude to me. if i haven't experienced something you certainly wont hear my mouthing about it. i hit the factory everysaturday for well over a year, about 2 summers ago when i enjoyed his style. anyway no drama, you got yours and i got mine. peace

DRAMA!

------------------