Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who says...

Yup..you are right. Back in the 60's..in the NY Times they had lists of "dances" every weekend where many young people went, and my parents met at one of those and have been together 37 years!!

Actually..my parents still go out dancing 2-3x a week... smile.gif My dad went to Palladium every week for years..(thurs..the latin night..he's a salsa man)and thanks to him I have the coolest old palladium t-shirts.. smile.gif

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

Lol... oxi... some club in the city they told me the name i don't remember. By the way- I can't email you crackorn... my emails get screened... cant use them for personal use...im at work.

Dude goto Yahoo.com and get yourself a free e-mail account this was people can send you e-mail and you can check it at work. Since you have i-net access to here you can access yahoo too. smile.gif Just helping.

------------------

It's all in the music

thanx hun... but i've already attempted that- they got me locked in on all sides- i cannot access ANY OTHER EMAIL accounts other than my employee account... my server shutsdown and freezes if i try. i also cant access chat sites, sites they designate to have "inappropriate material" and any type of instant messangers... firewalls set up all over. message boards are my only hope!