Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF SATURDAYS

for who ever on this board wants to go to a whole in the wall and do drugs, and watch naked guys on stage and hear 14 hours of "sdhugfiasrhdfgfohsfdogshaogfsajrhdfgoasrhuiooho;rh" and hear future KTU songs FOR LIST OR INFO PLEASE CALL 917-597-6642

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I'm sorry everybody. I have been such a cock sucker lately. To tell you the truth, I love Soundfactory very much. See, I have a problem getting in because I am a fat ugly bastard. Paris wont let me in. I got in once because I paid the bouncer $200. I had such a radical time. I'm sorry to be so hostile it's just that I have not been laid ever in my life. I pull my small penis six times a day. I also have a big problem smoking crack. I spend all my money buying crack. I work in a car wash in Staten Island called All Washed Up. My mom says I will never get another job because I am to stupid to do anything besides dry people's tires. If one of you could maybe help me get in the Soundfactory I would gladly split my two pound rock with you inside.

Me get into Sound Factory! ha.

Listen who ever you are, you little local NY/NJ boy. I have been all over the world, to places YOU will never see.

I have been to clubs where you have to get hand picked to get into. sound factory is a joke. You might think it's all this and that, but it not even a high class place. low lives go there.

Put it to you this way, I have been to places where if you cant handle your SELF and you act the way i seen most crack heads at sound factory act, you would get trown out faster then i got your mom in bed last night.

------------------

What's up Ray...It's Mc Hale aka "Dave Barry"..haven't seen ya in yEARS...LoL(EARS)...Get in touch brother...I defenitely wanna check SF out one Saturday nite...page me 201-883-4242...MikeMc...

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

i think someone has a multi-personality thing going on....how many times can you post and then repost to your own message then repost again and criticize what you wrote in your last post....

hey, y the name LOUDNESS anyway....LMAO

.....eaRriNGs.....

ps underwear party here i come!!!

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

they're two differnt users, b/c losers on this board find it amusing to copy someone else's name and then post under it so everyone thinks its that person rolleyes.gif

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by raysf:

LIKE I SAID..WHOEVER HERE LIKES SF AND WANTS TO GO SATURDAY ...CALL 917-597-6642..TO ALL THAT DON'T HAVE FUN WHATEVER YA DO...

ATTN : LOUDNESS ,

GET A CLUE YOU LOSER...

DO NOT USE THIS LOSER'S <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUESTLIST</A> , HE PROMISES COMPS AND NEVER GOES THROUGH WITH IT, BESIDES, HE'S A DUMB 18 YEAR OLD CAMEL JOCKEY WITH AN ACNE PROBLEM. THIS GUY SUCKS AND SO DOES HIS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A> . HEY WHY DON'T YOU GO SELL MORE DRUGS TO UNDERCOVER COPS YOU UGLY LOSER.

Attn: RAYSF

Wanna be promoter for a hole in the wall club for drug addicts. You need to get a clue. Who wants to go to a club where people hang all over the place and can't even walk or talk. if thats not a club for drug addicts, I dont know what is.

------------------

So much love here!!!!

SF is not so bad,well the crowd is somewhat crazy,not all but some.But I'll let you guys bash each other and the club.I'm a SF head from the ole skook....1988-1995.

THE REAL SOUNDFACTORY.

Peace

------------------

Anthony