Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the best cheese or bread?

Toast? just a little piece of toast? brown bread, white bread, bread in funny packaging with writing on the side...

ok this 5htp shit is really working... ohhh friday - and saturday... B2B get an esaver it's going to be a cracking weekend in NYC.

have you visited Southfork yet? whatever happened to sue-ellen?????

A loaf of bread?! You just said that you don't even like bread! It has to be something close to your heart. Like cheese tongue.gif.

As far as setting you up...if it's to win a bet, I fight dirty. I have your picture ready to put up all over campus, and the girls will be lined up for you when you get there. You'll see a lot of naked women at mardi gras, but I wouldn't want to take any chances of losing that bet.

Can you resist temptation? wink.gif

------------------

=)

dirtyslapper, I though Suellen went to the nut house or something like that, no?

B2B, Noooo no Cheese!! NY, Euro, Ibiza . . . it's allll bread, baby!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Alright we are on...what is the date of the 2 year mark, exactly? Now, you must be on your honor here...not losing cheese over nothing...

And keep that I will do anything for beads mentality if you want to fit in around New Orleans. Make sure to bring my payment with you when you visit, b/c you know I'm gonna win smile.gif

------------------

=)

Ok *shakes hand*, it's a deal... half a pound of fresh gorgonzola will be brought.

The exact date was August 7th... ah i remember that fine day, birds singing in the tree's, happiness all around. Everything was clear, Richie Hawtin was the best DJ, Space was the best club, Leeds the best City, Ibiza the best part Island.. now things are not so clear.. i am even doubting cheese.. and.. no. should i.. no i shouldn't.. well i am doubting supergreg..

So you have to stay celebate 2, that ok?

Whoa! Me too?? Since when was that part of the bet?? eek.gif I don't think that was part of the bet...

I'd better go get some cheese.

No wait! Now I remember it was YOUR celibacy we were betting on! And there's no way you will make it to August 2001. Besides my 2 year mark would be August 2002 and that would just be a shame.

Better start saving up wink.gif.

------------------

=)

Oh somehow I don't see you carrying cheese with you everywhere you went. You might want to win the bet, but I think you'd want to keep your friends more.

Besides, my roommates have to let you in the house if you're going to be around for mardi gras.

And not to be shocking, but I think you'll be using a different head before your 2 year mark...you are a guy after all eek.gif

------------------

=)