Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL FOR GUYS ABOUT GIRLS/&VICE VERSA

My ideal girl would be:

Hair color : blonde or dark brown/black

Short or Long hair : Doesn't really matter

Eye color : brown or blue

Short or tall : 5'0"to 5'11"

Type of build : thin or slim...great shape.

Personal Style : her own unique style.

And whatever other traits that attract you to someone from a glance...She's gotta have a great smile. A smile that shows that she's loving life. She's also gotta have a great sense of humor. Be intelligent, caring, loving, fun to be with all the time. Also spontaneous and never hung up about themselves ( My last GF weighed about 100lbs, 5'4", and she said she was fat?! Major turn off ). She's gotta have a big heart, one that would never break mine.

One word to sum her up would be "heavenly" angel.gif

Are you out there??

------------------

" I'm still here, I just abandoned my body....."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me.....

Hair color? Dark Brown

Short or Long hair? #2 on top #1 back and sides

Eye color? blue

Short or tall? 6'1-6'2"

Type of build? Slim & Fit

Personal Style? Funky, chunky & stylish, depends on my mood, at the moment in the office so 4 button single breasted Hugo Boss suit...when dancing 3/4 pants, chunky ART boots, funky tank top

Can I Dance? from my understanding wink.gif

Ambition? well my new employer is sponsoring my Visa and flying me to NY, so if leaving everyone you know behind and heading to the craziest city in the world for your career and adventure then I guess I qualify.....

Age? Nov 10, 1974, 25 y.o

wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

ok italians are cool, but lets give some credit to us greek guys!!!!! :-)

as for girls...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. good lookin girls are a dime a dozen, so attracton for me goes beyond the physical. ive met many good looking women that have the personality of a doorknob, so being an interesting person, who can carry a conversation, who isnt stuck-up, who is kind, respects me and herself, who doesnt lie....etc, u get the picture. of course all this and a nice butt. :-)

peter.

Its kinda weird I feel like I dont have a Type but I always end up with guys who have the same traits. They are always tall, and cut not to skinny and certainly fat. I wont date a guy if they dont have nice teeth because i cant imagine kissing someone with bad teeth. They are mostly all Italian and im not complaining!!

I need someone that will be able to joke around and make me laugh. He has to be sensitive too!