Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of Big Sat w/ DJ AM & Kim Kardashian @ Hawaiian Tropic Zone, Sat 11/3

The guestlist feature is not working... can we say just say we are on the Clubplanet guestlist when we get to the door?

Sorry about that, but the page you were requesting is either invalid or may have been removed. If you like, you can do a search using the textbox at the top of this page to find what you are looking for.

Party was pretty wack.

1) Horrible management of guests at the door. Actually there was no line, just one big mob. Anyone that stood on line w/o a connect had no chance of getting in, even if you got there at 1130.

2) Party was dead by 2am. After telling everyone that the place was at full capacity, along with the NYPD they dispersed several hundred people waiting to get in. Later as the party thinned out after DJ AM finished spinning around 130am, they had no other patrons to fill back up the place.

3) DJ AM was done with his set by 130... how long was he even on? An hour?! The DJ afterwards with the beard did a good job of killing the mood with his prerecorded remixes. I should have just hooked up my iPhone.

4) Even upstairs while I was VIP it was dead!

5) Kim Kardashian was there, looking really good. Didn't realize she was so short (< 5'3" with heels).

My biggest annoyance was that the club turned away a TON of really good looking girls, at least 75 and let in a lot of posers that would buy 3-4 bottles.

Only good thing is I got in free w/o having to buy a bottle or any of that nonsense.