Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting@Twilo Tomorrow?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U can count me in olso,tommarow

im defenatly in vinal & in twilo letter on.i will not miss s&d.the end of the party is the best,its not that crawded & the music is the best.Ull hear my whistle,ull know choopi is in the house.(dont b shay 2 say hello)

Ok ok sounds awesome so far...but point of clarification...when we say speaker to the right of the booth...so we mean the speaker that appears to the right if we're facing the booth? or to righthand of the dj? i'm confused...and will probably be even more confused tommorow night.. (assuming my freakin' source comes home from wherever he's holidaying at...damnit smile.gif don't you hate it when your dealer disappears? hehe...so i gotta make sure of these things...oh yeah shadow...if i go i'll try and give glenn and trent a call before we jet out...

Dudez...I'm in as well. So from what I am hearing - somewhere around the DJ booth around 6. I'll be the asian person kicking out the jamz on RedBull. No glowstix. Hopefully, I'll see you dere, otherwise I'm hopping over to the Power Bar to meet blueskygirl!

~PEACE & LOVE~

Hey Human! The speakers that are the right, the very one next to the DJ booth. Not the one near the stairs. Got it? Good. Don't party too hard at Vinyl, you'll need energy for later in the night. I'll be high on caffiene, so expect me to be tweekin'. wink.gif

Ahhhhhhh...S&D are gonna drop da bomb! boom.gif

------------------

web.gif I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Yo!!! I cannot f**kin wait for tomorrow!! 6am by the speakers sounds good (assuming I'm in any state to remember that)..blueskygirl..why don't you come to the speakers too? Just keep an eye out for a dude with green photon lights, and prolly blue glowstix. Till tomorrow!

Krish

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

Oh my god - is he the infamous screamer??!! eyelets - like what you thread your laces through on shoes.

raver_mania: I'm leaving DC about 3pm tomorrow to go and cruise round some bars and lounges for a while before heading to vinyl about 2ish, then to twilo about 6ish.

see you there?!

U gonna be at Vinyl ??? Hey I'll probably see u there...me n a couple of people will probably hit Vinyl (for some unfinished bizness wink.gif) and then go to catch the end of SnD at around 5:00.