Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To whom it may concern

Buddafcm or whatever the hell that bitches name is, is really my good friend Joey Buddafuco's sister havin some fun. She is just as hairy as her big brother Joey, and she smells a whole lot worse than his fat ass. She is really into me, she just wont admit it cause she knows I'll whack her stank ass. Just thought I would let you all know that. And Buddafucofm, dont act like you hate me, cause if you did you wouldnt read this post.

------------------

Get whacked

Originally posted by johngotti:

Buddafcm or whatever the hell that bitches name is, is really my good friend Joey Buddafuco's sister havin some fun. She is just as hairy as her big brother Joey, and she smells a whole lot worse than his fat ass. She is really into me, she just wont admit it cause she knows I'll whack her stank ass. Just thought I would let you all know that. And Buddafucofm, dont act like you hate me, cause if you did you wouldnt read this post.

Wow very impressive there john gotti! I'm sooo impressed. You can talk all the shit you want to, but in reality I could whoop your ass from here to kentucky and back. I'll let you keep talking your trash and ammuse these people on this board...that's what they want to hear. I am a bitch, you can call me that all you want! I know I am, and everyone who knows me says it to, but hey that's me...until you get to know me. biggrin.gif Yeah I'm Joey Buddafucco's sister, good one. And oh yeah I smell so bad let me tell ya...you can't even come near me. But see I smell like that cause I was with your stanky ass, hoe bitch, funky snatch smellin mom last night. Damn she was nasty....I need to go and disinfect myself from her! She told me she dropped you when you were born that's why your so fucked up in the head, and your daddy is the crack head with missing teeth that lives on the corner!

Don't worry, it'll be okay. You can get help for that!

And umm, yeah I'll let you play your game, I'm having fun. I don't hate you for the record, hate is a strong word to use on someone you don't know, you just annoy me. But it's all good. Two can play at that game ya know. So let's all have some fun! No hard feelings right, just fun and games! biggrin.gif Hehe

Originally posted by buccafm:

Wow very impressive there john gotti! I'm sooo impressed. You can talk all the shit you want to, but in reality I could whoop your ass from here to kentucky and back. I'll let you keep talking your trash and ammuse these people on this board...that's what they want to hear. I am a bitch, you can call me that all you want! I know I am, and everyone who knows me says it to, but hey that's me...until you get to know me. biggrin.gif Yeah I'm Joey Buddafucco's sister, good one. And oh yeah I smell so bad let me tell ya...you can't even come near me. But see I smell like that cause I was with your stanky ass, hoe bitch, funky snatch smellin mom last night. Damn she was nasty....I need to go and disinfect myself from her! She told me she dropped you when you were born that's why your so fucked up in the head, and your daddy is the crack head with missing teeth that lives on the corner!

Don't worry, it'll be okay. You can get help for that!

And umm, yeah I'll let you play your game, I'm having fun. I don't hate you for the record, hate is a strong word to use on someone you don't know, you just annoy me. But it's all good. Two can play at that game ya know. So let's all have some fun! No hard feelings right, just fun and games! biggrin.gif Hehe

First things first doll face, never on your best day could you 'whoop' my ass. I will spank the shit out of you, harder then your daddy ever did. Second thing, I dont want to get to know your sorry ass, and I will continue to call you a bitch. Nothing you can do about it. I am the Teflon Don, and no one tells me what to do. Sorry. Third thing, my mom is dead, so maybe that's why your stank ass smells so bad. Couldnt you just let her rest in peace? Grave robbing is a federal offence, you dumb bitch. I might have to look into pressing charges on your sick ass. Sorry.

Game? What game? Who is playing games? I certainly do not play games. You will soon see, ms. Buddafuco. Now I think it's time for you to go shave your ass and your back.

Sorry all, warden says it's time for lock down.

------------------

Get whacked