Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C.O.U. Muzik 'The 9.30 Express' Gravdigi004 --Ossia / J&S Project

twistedvinyl

Artist : C.O.U. Muzik

Title : The 9.30 Express

Mix (es) : Original / Sean McClellan Mix / J&S Project Remix / Tim M's Red Line DC Metro Mix

Label : Gravitation Digital

Cat : GravDigi004

Release Date: 27th November 07

GRAVITIATION_LOGMonthly_Release.jpg

Reaction Key Points...

C.O.U Muzik's debut on the Source Of Gravity Digital's sister label Gravitation Digital, follow on from their already popular 'Big Scoop Remix' on Sean McClellan's Times Up E.P

C.O.U. Muzik Original Mix - Just imagine yourself gliding along on this train...smooth uplifting melodies is the key to this track with with an almost kraftwerk feel with that bassline...this just chugs along beautifully with that percussion....Great Original sound!

Sean McClellan aka KVK - Deep dark grooves and bass lines brightened up by a funky grove that will make ya' want to frackin' drop that drink and just plain put your arms in the air and make your self known to the dj!

J&S Project - These Global Underground Producers go into a little deeper in mood with their interpretation of this brilliant piece... Very melodically in a minimal / electro way keeping a kick ya' in yer ass if you miss a step on the floor attitude...

Tim-M - Keeping true to the tracks original form, keeping many of the original fanfare, while melding harmonics with interpretation, along-side adding a little touch of his own past, a smooth ambience about this one!!

DJ Support: Ian Ossia,Spesh,Matt Black,JD Turbine,Thee-o,Kevin Shiu,DJ Tekes,J-Punch,Deepsky (Jason Blum),Aaron Mossey,Dave Brock,DISTANCE IMBALANCE,LLavoe,jaEv,james sanderlin,DJ Mindaugelis,Chris Sterio,Sean McClellan,Tim Mills,Lee Pennington,ChadMcNeely,Hadi Burpee,Sasha Le Monnier

Record Pool Support: The Original mix reaching number 32 @ Release Promo pool week ending 2007-10-15 and also entered in to the Richmond Promo pool @ 33 for the month of October

Radio Support: Rotationz Radio, Proton Radio, Energy FM, www.clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, Frisky Radio. DI.FM

InternationalSupport : U.K,U.S.A,Lithuania,Mexico,Canada,Italy

http://www.sourceofgravity.com

http://www.myspace.com/coumuzik

e.mail....

cou_muzik@djsashalemonnier.com

Just some of the feedback

Ian Ossia...The Original Mix -wow lovely!!

Deepsky (Jason Blum)... dig the uplifting vibe in the Original and the J&S Project is one cool prog/electro track, will bridge nicely between styles in a set.

jaEv...Sean's Mix, Delayed melodies with chunky breakbeat grooves and the Original scoring 10/10 and Tim M's Perfect after hours groove!!

Aaron Mossey...Stellar & Spooky Feel to this Original Mix...Well Done!

Dave Brock....This is a strikingly original piece of work - the almost-ethereal keys running over the top have a sort of Fixx-feel to them...tasty! and

The J&S Project is a Wonderful - totally capture that late-night-big-city vibe...if I don't hear this at 5am, I don't know when I will

DJ Mindaugelis...Sean's Remix Has

lovely guitar work , amazing , great !

Spesh...The original and J&S project mixes have a driving bassline and catchy melody that should go over well on the dancefloor - in my bag!

Matt Black...Original mix is quite nice, reckon it will fit in with what im playing right now.

Kevin Shiu...All 4 cuts are good but,I like the original the best.

Very uplifting.I will play this.Thank you very much.

J-Punch...i like the red line DC metro mix.

Ariel Cybana...has some nice sounds/use of pads with the original. good variety of mixes from the breaky, electroey and the down tempo as well. 7/10

DiStance Imbalance...Sean's and the original both getting 9/10

james sanderlin..The Original - 9/10 very nice. love the spacyness of the track but still useable in a funk prog area of a set

Mike McKenna (DiscoScience) Charted in October Charts