Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a thought........

Drugs are gonna be discussed no matter what. I just think that people shouldn’t discuss where they’re gonna party. I’m sure cops read some of these boards, not just ours, and when it’s constantly discussed where and when I’m sure that adds fuel to the fire and gives them the ammunition they need to continue raiding the clubs. People are gonna do whatever they want I just think that it shouldn’t be publicized on the boards.

This is just my opinion.

Becca biggrin.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Hmm.... good thought ... but since when does every cop have a computer sitting on their desks?

And they dont' know what you look like, if you are for sure going to a place where you said you will... bla bla... etc, etc...

And till the cops are as much into the computer world like the shows on TV as in La Fem Nikkita (however you spell it) or a different show, YOU ARE SAFE! smile.gif

Why? Let them read... They very well know that drugs all over the club scene. If they hit a club they bust it no matter what we say here. I say - bring your own and don't try to be a little thug and sell at the club - you are fucking it up for the other people.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

True but it's not about what you look like or who you are. It's about where everyone is going and where they're getting their drugs and if they're getting shit from within a club. There are alot of ppl out there with computers and who says they have to sit at "the office" on a computer. They could be on a home pc researching too. the FBI has hired hackers to find hackers and who is to say that they haven't hired some uhknowns to find out where drugs are being sold and taken. You just never know.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

I agree w/ Mogzi -- drugs are omnipresent. As long as you don't say "I'm going to be using drugs, and I'm going to be at <<x>>, from the hours of <<a1>> to <<a2>>, and I'm going to be dress like <<y>>", it shouldn't be a big deal. Besides, I'm sure the cops are more concerned about the dealers than the users -- busting users doesn't solve any problems, really.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Maybe we should just pick a place to go to sell/buy drugs, like CRACKFACTORY. Thats right maybe if we put the club in our posts in caps, the cops will have an easier time picking the one club to bust so that the party can keep going where we really are.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

She is not saying we are at risk. But if they are reading the boards and everyone talks about pills and going to Vinyl then they know Vinyl is a place where people do drugs.

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Hmm.... good thought ... but since when does every cop have a computer sitting on their desks?

And they dont' know what you look like, if you are for sure going to a place where you said you will... bla bla... etc, etc...

And till the cops are as much into the computer world like the shows on TV as in La Fem Nikkita (however you spell it) or a different show, YOU ARE SAFE! smile.gif

Dont know what you look like?, were you ever at a raid (like last fri at vinyl), they search everyone, not just people they recognize.

Cops dont have access to this board, what are you retarted????

You dont think cops are reading this right now?? There are people working for the police whose sole purpose is to monitor BBS's just like this one for IDIOTS like you who. After everyone talks about how they're gonna "roll" or "get blunted" or do this or that, and then the same people say, oh and I'll be at Vinyl at 2 then head over to Twilo at 5, you dont think that is reason enough to raid a club?

In legal terms this is what we call "PROBABLE CAUSE" say it with me "PROBABLE CAUSE", if people are talking about doing ecstacy, acid, k, or even just weed in a club on a certain date and or time, that gives the police "PROBABLE CAUSE" to monitor/or raid said establishment.

lets go over that again in laymens terms, if a cop (or anyone working for the cops) reads on a BBS like club planet, finds posts that say that specific drugs will be posessed by specific people at specific clubs, that gives them legal justification to search patrons of that club (like what happened at vinyl friday). without specific information, all they can do is MONITOR the club (with undercovers etc.)

so yes, even if they dont know what you look like, they can read that illegal activities will be taking place at specific clubs, and raid them with legal justification, and search EVERYONE at the club before they are released REGARDLESS or wether or not they know what you look like or what your name is on a BBS.

If you want to be SAFE, dont talk about drugs on this or any board, and if you DO talk about them, dont be stupid enough to say WHERE you will be with the drugs.

If you really care about the music (be it DT, JP, JV, or SuperGreg for that matter) dont do drugs in the club, if you do keep it on the SUPER DOWN LOW, and for godsakes, dont talk about it in public BBS's.

Music is the Answer,

and these stupid ass drug addicts are what will SILENCE the ANSWER again and again just as they did at vinyl on 8/18/2000.

Originally posted by just4themusic:

Dont know what you look like?, were you ever at a raid (like last fri at vinyl), they search everyone, not just people they recognize.

You dont think cops are reading this right now?? There are people working for the police whose sole purpose is to monitor BBS's just like this one for IDIOTS like you who. After everyone talks about how they're gonna "roll" or "get blunted" or do this or that, and then the same people say, oh and I'll be at Vinyl at 2 then head over to Twilo at 5, you dont think that is reason enough to raid a club?

In legal terms this is what we call "PROBABLE CAUSE" say it with me "PROBABLE CAUSE", if people are talking about doing ecstacy, acid, k, or even just weed in a club on a certain date and or time, that gives the police "PROBABLE CAUSE" to monitor/or raid said establishment.

lets go over that again in laymens terms, if a cop (or anyone working for the cops) reads on a BBS like club planet, finds posts that say that specific drugs will be posessed by specific people at specific clubs, that gives them legal justification to search patrons of that club (like what happened at vinyl friday). without specific information, all they can do is MONITOR the club (with undercovers etc.)

so yes, even if they dont know what you look like, they can read that illegal activities will be taking place at specific clubs, and raid them with legal justification, and search EVERYONE at the club before they are released REGARDLESS or wether or not they know what you look like or what your name is on a BBS.

If you want to be SAFE, dont talk about drugs on this or any board, and if you DO talk about them, dont be stupid enough to say WHERE you will be with the drugs.

If you really care about the music (be it DT, JP, JV, or SuperGreg for that matter) dont do drugs in the club, if you do keep it on the SUPER DOWN LOW, and for godsakes, dont talk about it in public BBS's.

Music is the Answer,

and these stupid ass drug addicts are what will SILENCE the ANSWER again and again just as they did at vinyl on 8/18/2000.

COP ALERT COP ALERT. ::FLASH THE BLUE AND RED LIGHTS::

Just bustin...hahah

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by just4themusic:

Music is the Answer,

Thankx for the INFO. Nope I was never at a raid so I have no clue. Life goes on, people learn more things every day. :-)