Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this forum vs actual clubbing

Hey Toxic, nice to see you here in the wee hours!!!!

I'm right there with ya! Why work when you can bullshit all day online, and still get paid while doing it. OMG do I sound like a banner ad or what!!!

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Well I am on the other side of the world so it is now office hours for me....I have this app open and alt-tab back to notes to do some work all day tongue.gif

I believe the french call it multitasking wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

im not trying to put down on anyone but i also think there are many lame posters in this forum who seem to have no life, desperately trying to get attention. i come here to get club and nightlife info, but most of time i get useless garbage instead.

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

how many of you spend much more time on this board than on clubbing? spend less time online, go out more.

the reason i ask this is becaues i've seen the same people posting very lame and similar topics over and over again.

*YAWN*

And look who's talking about useless posts.

To those of you..esp. entrepreneur..

If you think you are too cool for this board..then DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE..we don't want or need you...Very simple solution!!

Many of us post so called "garbage" on here because we are trying not to go crazy staring at a computer for 8+ hours at work..and most of the people here have similar interests..so it helps get through the day...

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

how many of you spend much more time on this board than on clubbing? spend less time online, go out more.

the reason i ask this is becaues i've seen the same people posting very lame and similar topics over and over again.

hey! everybody comes here for their own reasons. i come here to be nice to people and hopefully make a few new friends in a city that i visit once a month. and you come here to put other people down. so, who cares?

------------------

i love music!

Well, I haven't started weekday clubbing yet.... but on the weekend, I'm usually out both Friday and Saturday nights. Been going to Liquids, Twilo, and I went to the Tunnel grand reopening shindig last weekend, too.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I post while working too! At night Im not on here. You'll never see a post from me after 5:00p.m. I dart out. It gives you something to d during the day...especially when you have a pathetic job like many of us here. I club a lot and at least I get to think about one of my fav things all day while at work!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*