Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tips for Vinyl-Twilo doubleheader?

To all you veterans out there, I'm looking for some advise.

The plan is to hit Vinyl for DT, then jet over to Twilo around 5:30 for S&D. I love S&D, but dont want to get their til late to avoid the insane crowd. I know DT will have Vinyl pumping, especially after last week's fiasco, but I want to still have some energy left for Sasha & Diggers.

The music will no doubt make my body want to move, but sometimes you need something a little extra. I'll be throwing back Red Bulls, of course, but any other advise?

What do you guys do to keep it going through the night?

---PS -- FunkySoulBro, are ya with me?

go to GNC and buy these pills called Ripped Fuel---people take them for energy before working out. If you take 2 in a night you wil be set! So nice...

and i asked the guy at GNC and supposedly they dont have any serious side effects or anything, unless you take like 10 a day or something.

works for me!

Originally posted by davidstone:

I'D PERSONALLY DO TWILO and *THEN* VINYL. .

KEEP TWILO ON THE TACTILE TIP. .MAYBE A JAR OF COKE AND TINA EACH.

THEN HIT TWILO, TAKE SOME PILLS , COUPLE VILES OF K

FINISH THEN NIGHT WITH G - NUCLEAR SHUTDOWN, EYEBALLS STOP FIDGETING ETC

word?

------------------

fuck the police

Hit Vinyl first. DT gets things kickin real quick so you should be in the groove right away. leave at 5 or so if you can drag yourself away. Say hello to DT for me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Get to Twi around 5:15 - 5:45. If there is a line just cut to the front. hate to do it but waiting on line is a killa at that point. If you MUST wait then bring a Red Bull, pack of strong cigs, and a water. Then cut the LINE.

Once inside the House That Digweed Built, brace yourself for the stench. It always seems a few people forget or have never learned about the wonders of hypo-allergenic deodorant. Buy yourself a Red Bull once inside and proceed to hit on the first CO'd girl u see whatever your sexual preference and gender is. Fool around with her and then proceed to the dance floor which at this time you should be able to move a little on. Start swaying and getting hit by people. After 45 minutes you won't even notice and then you can really start breaking it down.

Buy a vodka and red bull at 8 AM sharp. Also a shake from the power bar at 7.

We are having a meeting by S&D around if you want to stop by. Look for a guy with a White Sean John hat and goatte who appears to be real CO'd.

Peace - Chick