Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palladium

u got that straight! too bad i only started going there near the time they closed it down....damn NYU witht their frikkin dorms!!!

some of the stuff i saw there was truly wild! thats when junior was at his peak!!!

oh yeah the Chris Reda and Joe IE parties with Mc Romeo Romeo and Dj Charlie Cassanova

commercial as fuck Palladium was for kids that couldn't get into Limelight, Limelight was for kids that couldn't get into Club USA, and Club USA was for kids that couldn't get into the Tunnel.

Originally posted by dollabill25:

oh yeah the Chris Reda and Joe IE parties with Mc Romeo Romeo and Dj Charlie Cassanova

commercial as fuck Palladium was for kids that couldn't get into Limelight, Limelight was for kids that couldn't get into Club USA, and Club USA was for kids that couldn't get into the Tunnel.

WOW you broke it down perfect

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

ARENA WAS THE SHIT!!!!

That was the best club ever.. Music was off the hook, crowd was fabulous, space was theeee PHATEST and the vibe was out a control.

What happened to places like that??? Clubs now a days SUCK!!! Anybody who partied at Arena knows what I'm talkin about. Arena wasnt a club it was....

an experience

an underground fantasy

my venue and home for the summer of '97

and to make it short, an A R E N A