Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help with fantasy league

prizetalent

so i'm in the finals of my fantasy league which has a lot of money riding on it so i figured i'd get some opinions on who to start, etc

so here's what i got:

quarter back - i got palmer going against cleveland or warner going against atlanta .. now warner has been scoring more then past few weeks but i'm leaning more towards palmer just because i expect this game to be a shoot out or the bengals will be catching up forcing him to throw a lot while the cardinals might get an early lead and work to kill the clock

running back - i got addai against houston or stecker against philly .. now offcourse any other week this would be a no brainer but since the colts clinched first round bye i'm affraid they might sit addai after the first half in an easy game on the other hand i read bush might get some snaps this week so tough call

tight end - dallas clark against houston or scheffler (broncos te) against san diego .. same thing here they might sit clark out and scheffler had a ridiculous game last time he played the chargers but has been around average since

wide receiver - i got anthony gonzales against houston (he's had 2 crazy weeks) but again they might sit him although thats not for certain as he's just filling in for harrison he's not the regular starter .. i got reggie brown going against new orleans which is a great matchup and with lj smith being out he could get some extra opportunities .. and i have terry glenn who is supposed to come back this week but i don't think thats a good start as he's been out all season and probably won't even start

so any feedback would be appreciated...