Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Roll Call

Who's going tomorrow? Hopefully things will be ok, Danny will play his Global Underground CD without interruption from NY's Finest again...Hopefully smile.gif SO Who's going?

Anyone needs list info email me...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Mac can i be on your list? Is it better then my list?? smile.gif You are so sexy... rolleyes.gif

Im goin bitch, i got a bunch of peeps goin and my women too. What time you heading over????

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Miss you to bebe...Ill call you later...

Adam my son, watch and learn grasshopper...$10 for you! HA HA! lol...I dunno swing by my place if you want before...sorry about the brain retardation i was mentall abused today

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me mac me me me me me me me me me me me is me me me me me me me me me me me a me me me me me me me me me me me loser me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

smile.gif

- pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

I AM SO THERE! After getting the boot last week, i NEED to get my groove on there! Gidddddyyyyyaaaaappppp!

did you end up going to Float last night Blue? i dropped by and it was so fucking horrible..

so i went to chaos instead :P to meet some friends.. saw DjSkribble up in the VIP.. had a good time..

morph biggrin.gif

Morpheus asked:

did you end up going to Float last night Blue? i dropped by and it was so fucking horrible..

Werd, I walked in and walked right out. Ick. My friends finished their set upstairs and were gone b4 I even got there. Yucky crowd! O well, live and learn. They got cool lazers inthere tho, huh?

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com