Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon **OFFICIAL FROM AREAEVENT**

To put the BS to rest Avalon is open for New Years!

I have been to the meetings myself with DiMatteo, Brian and Avalon management. The Liquor license is nonsense as well they do not loose their license at 1AM as certain people might be claiming. Anyone trying to refer you to the NY SLA Website is also dead wrong. If you use the NY SLA Website as an official source than you are simply foolish. Take a look at Pachas own records they have not had a liquor license since the end of October according to the site (Link and screen shot at end of post).

Anyone with questions or still hesitant to come email me at alisemail@gmail.com or ali@areaevent.com (I check up my gmail more often).

If you wish to buy tickets for Danny Tenaglia who will be spinning at Avalon visit www.newyears.com or www.areaevent.com for tables or standard tickets. Dont' believe the hype or bullshit being posted. Avalons been open. For those reggaeton lovers Don Omar is performing there tonight for those who want to see with their own eyes that Avalon is indeed open.

Direct link to Pachas license for comparison.

http://www.abc.state.ny.us/servlet/ApplicationServlet?pageName=com.ibm.nysla.data.publicquery.PublicQuerySuccessfulResultsPage&validated=true&serialNumber=1158822&licenseType=CR

Belows a screenshot i took for the lazy of Pachas.

pachacompare.gif

As a note:

Even though a liquor license may be expired, once the venue starts

application process has been started the establishment is granted an

extension on the currently license. (Thus why I never accused Pacha of losing its license merely pointing out the NY SLA site was not a valid source of information)

Then if you can show other clubs that have liquor licenses expired that are

functioning, I DO NOT want to get into a pissing match with pacha, don't

direct it at them

Show it on nightclubs as a whole. I do not believe in stooping to their

level so please fix this.