Did any one attend Fantasia1 @ the Brooklyn armory

Was anyone around for No Sleep till Brooklyn @ La'more's back in 94

PARK RAVE MADDNESS

more fun than 4 hookers

and an 8-ball of coke

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

i was at both fantasias the first one was awsome but the second one i broke my ankle during lenny dee's set but like a trooper i stayed till the end even made after hours at the rock electric indigo rocked that shit that night the brooklyn armory was a phat place for partied but do u remember the old outlaw parties on kent ave in bk or what about the warehouse partied on review street in queenz had some good bashes there!!!

------------------

NO TIME FOR LOVE DR. JONES

great party on review street was aftermath and also the first party psychadelic solutin threw all i remember about that night was adam comign on about 6 in the mroning and tore that shit up i couldnt stop dancing to him i was just going freekin nutz???

------------------

were you at the last physcodelic solution party out in brooklyn that got raided by fire marshalls at 10:30

that was friggen crazy, I was too meet up with people inside, I was on line by myself

tripping on acid and drinking a quart of johnny walker, when the fire trucks came. I thought there was gonna be a riot outside, everyone was yelling AAAASSSHOOLE to the firemen as they were entering the warehouse.

When I found my friends we drove to that alan santuary party upstate at the race track WHICH SUCKED.

------------------

the weird turns pro...

i was also at that party i was in wachington square park all day for the pot festival and then we all dropped acid and went to that party i was the next perosn to go in line when the fire marshals came i was bugging out cause half my friends got in already the acid killed me that night then i also wasted my money and went to that piece of shit alan sanctuarys party at the yonkers race track that party blew plus my back pack got stolen with my keys jacket and loot in it what a crazy night that was!!!

------------------

wow that sucks

yeah that was the time where shit was getting stolen at raves

@sonic boom in the bklyn armory, my boy lost 1500 dollars and 100 hits.

he put his bag down for a second then it was gone.

for the next half hour after, everyone from Staten Island was on a man-hunt for this bag (shit he offered a 300 dollar reward)

never got found

word of advise do not sell large amounts of drugs if you intend to do drugs

--Remember that 8 foot 300 pound Indian (Indian as in chief, tribe, clevland you get the picture) dude park rave use to hire for security...what a scary looking freak of nature he was

------------------

the weird turns pro...

yup that guy was huge did u go to the old skool party at lamours that was a great party saw jimmy craxh that night he was the man back in the day yeah my boy got robber of 200 hits one night at a party some herb jumped him it sucked real bad.

------------------

yeah

no sleep till Bklyn

thrown by ParkRave-Joint Ventures-and T.W.R

that was the shit

Jimmy Crash was best record for record with adam x (X-CRASH)

I threw a outlaw in 96

with Jimmy Crash in Staten Island he was trying to make a comeback

no sleep till Bklyn was primetime for me

I was failing out of college so miserably

but if I had a chance to do it all again -

I would and nothing would change

--they also had a storm rave at la'mores in 93...Wasn't there for that

------------------

the weird turns pro...

• 20 years later...

I was there with a few friends. I was candy flipping and over the P.A. you could hear them looking us. Our friend  took a header from the top of the bleachers. Fucked his shit up really good. Broke his hip both legs and dislocated his shoulder. Danny is lucky to be alive.