Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You ever get that look?

I just got back from lunch and the last song I heard was JP's mix of The Arrival. So, I've still got it in my head and I'm bouncing around in my chair and my manager comes by and gives me this look like I'm crazy! I guess he just doesn't get it!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Oh boy I get them allll the time at my job. First off, Im like the ONLY person in my office who goes clubbing so I get picked on TREMENDOUSLY by supervisors and co-workers. They laugh b/c they always hear stories and b/c I have transvestites as friends and so on and so forth. Yet they always make fun of me and give me starnge looks near the end of the week. I always have my MP3s playing crazy beats and they just dont seem to understand. Once you become a clubber, youre hooked for life. I guess its hard tyo understand how we become one with the music.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

I been fortunate enough to work for a laid back company. When the system goes down everybody are at the local bar getting hammered. One of the managers went to SF with me a couple of times. I work for a cool bunch of people.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Originally posted by divalicious:

please, i'm forever bopping around at work. people here have come to get used to the "party girl".

but when i'm bopping down the street, yes, people do look at me. some smile, they understand the party spirit...

no, I can't relate at all........ wink.gif

I was at a corner store near Liquids last week, buying some Altoids and other tongue-pleasers before heading out to Tunnel. There was this guy behind the counter.... he wasn't manning the cash register or anything, just mopping up and stuff. I had my mp3 player on and was bopping around pretty mellow-like in the store. He looked at me and started grinning and then started bopping up and down for a few secs as well.

There's nothing better than the club community..... =D

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I'm sitting at work now listening to Paul Okenfold and it is fan-bloody-tastic...only problem is my head keeps bobbing up and down every now and again - hee hee - keep forgetting no-one else can hear it!!

we've got a 50/50 split in our office for those who are into dance music (we have lots of young English ppl) and those who are not, so we have battles all day as to whether we listen to Dance FM or "classic rock" through our phone system....

jamiroqui (sp) is one of the few compact discs we can play that is universally appealing tongue.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com