Clubplanet Nightlife Community

while eating my cannolie

hellow everybody.

i'm at my wonderful grandmother's house and i'm feasting on her famous cannolies' even my grams helps me bulk for my next cycle. but anyway i got a thought. jp plys some awsome whinty remixes, i was thinking how fat would it be if he mixed up a eye of the tiger remix wow wow amazing that would make my night at sf hearing a 45 min eye of the tiger remix i'd be pumping down some push ups me and my boys would love that jp. that is our favirote song to work out to please make a remix. to the people just my opinion don't make fun please i respect your opinions. well the sun is still out and my girlfriend is no where near so i'm going to take a cruize around grams neighborhood with the t-topps down blasting zombie nathion there's alot of good looking young barbies out there all i have to say is i can make them famous and they will cruize w/me,but i still love my girlfriend.

thank you

juiceboy

Originally posted by juiceboy:

hellow everybody.

i'm at my wonderful grandmother's house and i'm feasting on her famous cannolies' even my grams helps me bulk for my next cycle. but anyway i got a thought. jp plys some awsome whinty remixes, i was thinking how fat would it be if he mixed up a eye of the tiger remix wow wow amazing that would make my night at sf hearing a 45 min eye of the tiger remix i'd be pumping down some push ups me and my boys would love that jp. that is our favirote song to work out to please make a remix. to the people just my opinion don't make fun please i respect your opinions. well the sun is still out and my girlfriend is no where near so i'm going to take a cruize around grams neighborhood with the t-topps down blasting zombie nathion there's alot of good looking young barbies out there all i have to say is i can make them famous and they will cruize w/me,but i still love my girlfriend.

thank you

juiceboy

HAhahah...that's the funniest shit I've read. I especially like "I can make them famous they will cruize w/me" ....Nice!!!

there is no need to make fun of my grammer. i give 100% effort all the time every time at everthing, i real sorry cathyo that i'm not as smart as you but i have big muscles and i respect you and don't get me mad because my girlfriend don't like when i mad. other then that what's everybody up to next weekend i'm going to tempts anybody one to meet up let me no i got some g and can intrduce you to denny tsettos.

thank you

juiceboy