Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brooklyn bridge jumping part 2

Back to the festivities.

Next up is Buffacm also known as Ms. Buddafuco. She will be performing a special act for us tonight. She will be bungy jumping off the bridge, w/o any bungy cords. What will she be jumping with you ask? She will be jumping off the bridge with nothing attached but the hair on her back. 300 feet of pure back hair. Have fun Ms. Buddafuco, ova heaa.

After her will be Rachel1997. She seems to think maybe she will just fly away after she jumps. Rachel, if you put your mind to it, maybe you really will just fly away. Who am I kidding, she's a goner. Ba bye Rachel. *splat*

Next up on the roster is Supergreg. He will be attempting a super flip consisting of 200 flips and four barrel rolls. He's a super kind of guy, I think he will pull it off. He will be doing this in his red and white adidas with the fat laces, his red and white kangol hat, and his red and white old school jumpsuit. Go Greg, it's your birthday, get busy, go go go go!

Next will be a double jump between Jaysea and juiceboy. Jaysea will be smokin' juiceboy's meat cigar while juiceboy injects 200cc's of water. Sorry juiceboy, you got burned. Lesson learned? Dont buy steroids off the black guys outside Tunnel. They drugs be fake. Got it?

More info later on tonight. And always remember to stay whacked.

------------------

Get whacked

[This message has been edited by johngotti (edited 08-25-2000).]

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone:

Gotti you should be ashamed of your self.Dont ruin the MOB name. Your son is gay and sammythebull is in nevada making tons of money.You better take care of these issues before you get wacked. It's alot hotter down hear then it is up there.

Stop riding on my coat tail herbie. Your bitter jokes are terrible. Are they jokes? Are they supposed to be funny? Switch back to your day job cause the comedy buisness is no good for you. Oh and you will be whacked when Miss Rachel1997 the detective of the boards tells me your IP address. I will find you then whack you. Sleep with your one eye open tonight Al.

------------------

Get whacked