Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerome Must Go!!!!!!!!AND HE IS NOW FIRED!!!!!!

im not MAD? there is a big difference between being mad and speaking my opinion without having to use tactics like you people cuz you do'nt know what to say. it's pretty pathetic actually. it's funny cuz you guys think im this ragging homosexual when i am very laid back. i sit here and type while eating some leftover pizza.. ohh im soo mad my day is gonna be ruined cuz of this board. please i wouldnt give you such pleasure.

laterz ^^

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dissolution of their partnership is none of our business and probably far less hate filled and mean as being posted by jason and mikey and whoever else is posting their unfounded accounts of what went on. The reality is they were partners for 10 yrs and in that time they both reaped some reward and suffered some loss as a result of their COLLABORATIVE efforts. I know that despite the evil intended wishes of jerome and/or junior haters on the board, junior and jerome are equally hurt by the public perception of their split. Jerome was as important to junior as junior was to jerome, but neither of them is good at showing it to the other. But I bet if you had them both alone and no stage to stand on or "reputation" and "ego" to defend, they would part knowing that they each believed in and respected the other while they were together.

They just realized as of late that they want different things for themselves now, and the only way to both be happy is to separate. Both are responsible for making mistakes and using bad judgement, but in the end those few errors don't hold a candle to the amount of good that they did for eachother...too bad the good things are never acknowledged when it matters, or just isn't "juicy enough" to warrant public broadcast.

This thread is an embarrassment to everyone involved, NO EXCLUSIONS! I hope that junior's career continues and that he finally gets the recognition for his undeniable mark in dance music's creation but I also hope that people can see that if it weren't for the ground junior forged, jerome's inspiration would have never been born.

Let's just respect them both since nobody here can honestly say they care about BOTH or either of them, and just let it go!