Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temptsboy is a little bitch

Now that your punk ass is back from Miami I can kick your ass at Tempts this weekend. Who the fuck are you to call people ugly or a geek, your the biggest geek ever. Hey waterboy did you get to throw any water in South Beach.It's easy to talk the talk bitch why dont you walk the walk fag and reveal yourself at Tempts before summer is over.

Where you at temptsbitch. I'm serious I really want to get my fist wet with your blood this weekend.Do not hide from me in this post like you did in the summer post. I have not seen any post by you there calling anybody a geek since I posted that topic Temptsboy/Tempkid. What happen got scared,thought you could come to the NY post and call people geeks or ugly. You can run but you can't hide I'll find you. If I have to stand at the door and look at every id myself for somebody from Harrison that is 25 I will. My fist are thirsty for some blood.

Guest ravegirl

hee hee

Tempboy can I help???

It will be so much fun!!!

oh by the way.... TEMPTSBOY IS A SKINNY BITCH with a small penis...

much luv

Originally posted by juiceboy:

yo tempkid you sound like my kind of person.

i'm looking for somebody to spot me when i bench before i go to tempts, i would appreciate it. then i'll give you some of my ghb.

thank you

juiceboy

Yo what the fuck, you told me you were going to squeeze my ass when I was doing squats & be my workout, flex, GHB buddy. Now you want to meet Temptkid ? I'll squeeze your tiny head like I squeeze the gigantic zitz on my neck.