Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeff Mills...WOW!

Well...for all of you who were at Limelight last night...GOD DAMN!!! Jeff Mills was incredible! I was behind the dj booth much of the night, I was probably talking to some of you. My bf divine and I left a little early (4a.m.) but WOW! is all I can say. because I was behind the booth and not watching mills spin I only found out after the fact that he was MAKING most of that music live on a 909! I'm almost speechless.

------------------

then there was you...

Sargyros, now I know your identity on here smile.gif

Nice seeing u and divine, and Melissa again and the other peeps I met.

I think Spoony will agree with me on this one. The night should've been called school, cause Mills was taking us to school!!!

Gonzo, Mills wanted me to wish there were still some "good" whistles blowers like in the old days when he kicked it old skool!

That other DJ was slammin also, I left around 6:30ish??? and went to Juniaars b-day, which was no comparison to the aural stimulation I got at LL. But still had a good time, just got home...12:45.

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 08-27-2000).]

Hey gonzo, It was nice meeting you!!! remember me I was with melissa and kitty!

Everyone I met last night was awesome!! I even met some ppl at SF!!! Hope to do it again soon. Limelight was nuts last night, music was out of control. Behind the DJ booth is def a good place...Did anyone see my boy running around with a crazy flowered shirt on??????

This would be the third time I saw Mills in New York in the past 5 years. Last night had to of been the best set I heard so far and the crasiest night at Limelight I ever had.

Mills started the set off with The Ultimate Seduction then played Dominator he stayed with the old school set for about 20 minutes then just rocked the place inside out using 3 decks & a 909.

Also met up with a couple of heads from the board that were really cool...

Nice to see faces that go with most of these posts.

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Hey gonzo, It was nice meeting you!!! remember me I was with melissa and kitty!

of course I remember

it was nice meeting you also

it's been a while since I heard Techno at the Limelight.

I think every Saterday there will be a guest DJ

what happened to Corbett I thought he was the resident there on Saterday's?

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

Saturday was definately an interesting evening. It was alos nice meeting several of you from the board. We'll have to meet up again when Im not soo wrecked though.. tongue.gif

Jeff was awesome though. He was spinning a soon as we arrived. The crwod was live too. I dont think I have ever seen it soo packed before! Limelight is definately comin back little by little. Maybe never lke it waas back in the day but its a nice start!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*