Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ughhhhmygod!!!!

cookie6

today at work i got BOMBARDED by gmen fans all fucking day...its amazing how like the rats of NYC, the fans came out of the woodwork to talk shit....most of you either a) called for eli and coughlin to be canned all season or B) didnt say shit all year until the very end.... (not saying you are Darrell just other fans)...

today at work i got BOMBARDED by gmen fans all fucking day...its amazing how like the rats of NYC, the fans came out of the woodwork to talk shit....most of you either a) called for eli and coughlin to be canned all season or B) didnt say shit all year until the very end.... (not saying you are Darrell just other fans)...

haha exactly!!! They werent there until they were at the superbowl! Its kinda like the Yankee badwagon too :)

Yea, I admit there are tons of Giants fans popping out of the woodwork with their shiny new Giant gear, but I AM NOT one of them. I'm a DIE HARD Giant fan and always have been since birth.

So suck it Forky. :D

Went to the parade today and then went to the stadium for the celebration.

Parade Pics:

SuperBowl108.jpg

SuperBowl108.jpg

SuperBowl123.jpg

haha exactly!!! They werent there until they were at the superbowl! Its kinda like the Yankee badwagon too :)

Yeah, because all the Pats fans that popped up over the last 8 years were all there from the Steve Grogan, Andre Tippet, & Stanley Morgan days... :funny: