Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn fkornre

that it was headpusher....

at first i thought we had the win...then that awfully lucky break the gmen got while Eli was basically "in the grass" and the play should have been blown dead; he escapes to throw a wonderful pass to Tyree who made a wonderful catch (harrison should have been swating at his arm to knock it free while he was falling down)...then to see Plax wide open as hobbs loses him was just devastaing....i was at my friends house and they are all giants fans...at 0:10 left i put on my sneakers and at 0:04 left i walked out and drove home PISSED off with a huge headache....

is that detailed enough???

that it was headpusher....

at first i thought we had the win...then that awfully lucky break the gmen got while Eli was basically "in the grass" and the play should have been blown dead; he escapes to throw a wonderful pass to Tyree who made a wonderful catch (harrison should have been swating at his arm to knock it free while he was falling down)...then to see Plax wide open as hobbs loses him was just devastaing....i was at my friends house and they are all giants fans...at 0:10 left i put on my sneakers and at 0:04 left i walked out and drove home PISSED off with a huge headache....

is that detailed enough???

yea..you must have screamed "FUCK!" or "SHIT!"

for me i was screaming with happiness but everyone at the party started celebrating as soon as buress scored... i was screaming for everyone to wait till its really over..

"THEY STILL HAVE TIME! THEY STILL HAVE TIME!"

i lost my voice.