Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Puppy Hugging*

cookie6

I am in love!! love0046.gif

I just got back from the guide dog school and got to see 30 4-week old puppies, 8 2-week old puppies and 8 puppies that were born last night. They were all yellow and black labs.

They have "puppy hugging" where you go and pet and play with all of the puppies. They were the cutest little things EVER!!

I took some pics but they didnt come out too good and DEF DO NOT do these little angel faces any justice.

I am in love!! love0046.gif

I just got back from the guide dog school and got to see 30 4-week old puppies, 8 2-week old puppies and 8 puppies that were born last night. They were all yellow and black labs.

They have "puppy hugging" where you go and pet and play with all of the puppies. They were the cutest little things EVER!!

I took some pics but they didnt come out too good and DEF DO NOT do these little angel faces any justice.

im sure/hope Frankie has all his shots

cuz thats sounds like a petry dish of distemper and kennel cough you were playin in

im sure/hope Frankie has all his shots

cuz thats sounds like a petry dish of distemper and kennel cough you were playin in

absolutely not at all....the exact opposite actually.

This is one of the 10 guide dog schools in the country that breeds, raises, and trains guide dogs for blind people. It was SO CLEAN and believe it or not didnt smell like dogs at all.

The staff were so loving and caring with these pups. I wish I lived closer to it because I would be up there several times a week hugging and kissing these babies.

They are all very clean, up to date on their shots, and taken care of better than most dogs I have seen.

Franky is up to date on everything and even if he wasnt I wouldnt worry about it at all :)

absolutely not at all....the exact opposite actually.

This is one of the 10 guide dog schools in the country that breeds, raises, and trains guide dogs for blind people. It was SO CLEAN and believe it or not didnt smell like dogs at all.

The staff were so loving and caring with these pups. I wish I lived closer to it because I would be up there several times a week hugging and kissing these babies.

They are all very clean, up to date on their shots, and taken care of better than most dogs I have seen.

Franky is up to date on everything and even if he wasnt I wouldnt worry about it at all :)

yeh i knew you would have frankie all covered;)

Labs are the best they cann be used for all services guide dogs / arson/ drug / rescue / old age home companion dogs

hands down best overall breed

THE BEST!!

Went to Siesta Key last weekend and off to Boca Grande this weekend :getdown:

heard siesta key is gorgeous...

yeah we go to hollywood beach every weekend... play beach volleyball and drink a case of beers.. lol And we toss the football and frisbee.. its lots o' fun...:) And we hang out across a bar called McGowens that has a peruvian chef, so we get fresh CEVICHE too :D

heard siesta key is gorgeous...

yeah we go to hollywood beach every weekend... play beach volleyball and drink a case of beers.. lol And we toss the football and frisbee.. its lots o' fun...:) And we hang out across a bar called McGowens that has a peruvian chef, so we get fresh CEVICHE too :D

NICE! I want to come out for the weekend and go with you guys. Lets plan something :)

hellz yeah..

btw we will be going to tampa the weekend of Feb 22nd. I'm driving over friday night and then willy fly's over sunday morning... we'll drive back monday. Perhaps we can stop by to see you guys on the way back that monday - meet up for dinner... what time are you off work?

:D

hellz yeah..

btw we will be going to tampa the weekend of Feb 22nd. I'm driving over friday night and then willy fly's over sunday morning... we'll drive back monday. Perhaps we can stop by to see you guys on the way back that monday - meet up for dinner... what time are you off work?

:D

I make my own schedule so lets plan something :)