Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey anywhysee!!

You know you're little comment about my nephew was totally uncalled for!! I think you should really apologize. It's really sad when an adult feels that it's okay to make funny comment about a baby. Especially in this case when I'm in my most happy stage and want to share it with the world and assholes like you have to come along and fuckin' shit on it. That's just totally sad what you did.

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

trance, I know . . .I know. I guess I'm just real touchy about my nephew. Never felt this protective before, you know.

But ANYWAY . . . I'll definately see ya at PVD!!! AND at Gatecrasher!! Woo! Hoo!!

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Awww Blue YOU know and WE know that your nephew is absolutely ADORABLE. Dont pay no mind th andwhyandsee. He's just poking fun at your nephew to hide his own insecurities about his horrid appearance!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

people liek that are just assholes and have no lives of there own so all they want to do is harrass people people liek that dont make it to far in life once again congratulations!!!!!

------------------

NO TIME FOR LOVE DR. JONES

hey blue,

me personally really don't dig kids lookin the way they do when first born but whatever. now cause of some asshole yer pullin the pic. which i think sucks. i think you should stand yer ground... fuck him ya know. ah...i'm sure he is as beautiful as life itself so i'll have to take your word along with the others.

where do these assholes come from....

I can't believe how anyone can say something about a kid and think that people will think that it's fun. Shit....ppl like that disgust me, honestly I don't mind a little bit of drama on the board. I don't even mind the fake PVDs, Gotti's and the_greatest cause at least they are picking on people on the board or bashing clubs or DJ's.

I have been on this board for a few months now and I have to say that recently there has been a swarm of new people who want to distrupt the PLUR vibe that we have going.I fear that sooner or later more sensitive people will stop posting here just cause they can't stand some sad bastard flaming them all the time.

PLUR smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate your support.

Trancey, stop posting cause of some stupid idiot?? Moi?? NEVER!!! NEVER, I SAY!!! No idiot member of this board is gonna stop me from posting my $0.02 about what ever it is that we talk about!! So there!! wink.gif

ANYWAY! Again, thanks guys!! I guess I'm just a lil' more sensitive when it comes to my nephew. Never thought I'd ever feel this protective over ANYONE! hehe. MUAH!!!

hershey.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif