Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST NYC PROMOTERS??

Who, in your opinion, are the top promoters in new york city?? Who throws the best party - crowds, music, etc? Just curious, I'm doing a lil research for some potential info I may or may not have . . . wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I think Alex and Leo were by far the city's top promoters....but now they're retired....

now I'd have to say Artie Arboleta and Joey Morrissey, Bob Goodrich, and Luv & Lodi

Paul Drohan is good too ( from Ohm)

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Yeah, the Morisseys . . . I already had them in mind . . . Luv and Lodi aren't really the type of crowd I don't think . . . maybe Bobby Goodrich . . .

thanks so much so far . . .

Anyone else?

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

First off yes Props to Bobby Goodrich and Frank Mancuso, over 25 years of doing this shit and keeping it strong!! But if you want to talk about the best Promoters and the best parties you have to talk about people like. John Blair, Mario Diaz, definitely Michael Francis, old skool Fred Asher, Michael James, Jean -CLaude, Alan Sanctuary, and I am even giving a shout to Chris Reda because the boy for no matter what anybody says understands what others don't. The Morriseys I was over 3 years ago. LOL and I gues Boris is over them now. Mark Anthony (NOT EVEN A CONTENDER, STAY IN BAYRIDGE). And I must say that 3 up and comers meaning under 10 years of experience but doing very well in many opinions Thorin Aiello (Reach Promotions), Sevan (Platinum Promotions), & of course Jened and the Key Key Crew!!

any other opinions . . . there's five days left till my research is over - then I'll need to be in touch w/ those promoters . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

One of, if not the most powerful promoters in the biz, is Edgar Catalogne. He is a behind the scenes guy, but boy can he make shit fly!

------------------

it's not WHAT you know,

it's not WHO you know either

It's WHO KNOWS YOU!

We are young but for a short period of time,

Learn and save as if to last forever,

Live and love as if to die tomorrow!

Originally posted by spikesnj:

NJ NICK, Joey Morrissey, Jase, Richie Romero

this kid has no clue what he is talking about obviously, little jersey idiot...nj nick is crap..and so are you ...you know nothing about promoting you little jerk, why do you call yourself spikes anyway? little idiot!