Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jacked up prices at twilo

does anyone else find it kinda bothersome that the admin fee has gone up at twilo? i had an UNBELIEVABLE time on friday--stayed til the end and CERTAINLY got my money's worth, but why only PVD and SnD? Coxy deserves the same treatment. NOT that i'm advocating raising those dues too. just curious what you all thought! wink.gif

I don't care what anyone else says, but Sasha & Digweed (for most of the night) and Paul Van Dyk have lowered their standards to spin for the masses at Twilo. I've been attending for a long time and the there's no comparison to a couple of years ago. It's all about the party on those nights (S&D!!! PVD!!!). Thankfully DJs like Cox, Sven Vath, and others are Twilo have not compromised. Maybe if they do it'll be $35 for CC and SV night. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen. It's nice to have nights of top notch music, room to dance, and great sound.

It's funny you say that because people have been complaining recently abuot S&D's hard sound. It seems to be turning people off because they like the trance Sasha used to play. I think S&D are playing the opposite of commercial. Maybe I'm not as underground as you but I don't think I heard one commercial song all night on Friday. If S&D were commercial they'd be playing songs like Out of the Blue, Gourealla (sp?) Binary Finary and other cracker jack trance anthems. Instead they are pushing the sound to new levels. Things change - it's called progression. If you go to Twilo expecting to hear what you heard two years ago you're going to be very disappointed.